Donald Trump lavished with royal pomp and pageantry on state visit to UK

webfact

"... the greatest alliance the world has ever known…." ( DT) 

Donald Trump, Queen Elizabeth II, members of the British Royal Family

Photos: A look at President Donald Trump's visit to the U.K. | Victoria Jones/AFP/Getty Images

Edited by Opl

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

The use of the word "Crusade" was quite interesting 

Yeah, but it came from Ike...

https://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?flash=false&doc=75&page=transcript

Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hope and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh I believe the footman would have been outfitted with a suit which fitted, and correct length  trousers 

i think the sleeves are a bit too long, or are those  hands a little small?

Edited by malibukid

6 hours ago, ParadiseLost said:

But not with the "special needs" President ...he didn't get invited to stay in the palace!

Even the little old lady has medals. The turd in the room dodged military service but there he stands without a hint of embarrassment, talking about times of war with fake nostalgia.

What a joke.

i think i could get him a job in the mens locker room at the LACC, perhaps he could even caddy

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

The use of the word "Crusade" was quite interesting 

Noted and on file ,  well done. 

Appreciate astute members on TVF.  not many.

We will be in touch soon .. 

Edited by elliss

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

Sorry but that is a reserved occupation for a better class of scarecrow.

_105779692_624f7080-20ae-4186-b0a9-b863a74df08d.jpg

We all know JC , will never be a class scarecrow, 

What are his other options ? .

Politics , Heavens forbid ..

• Haha 1

The UK needs to get out the E.U and get those trade deals with the USA signed quickly, before Donald leaves office 

nappy man has asked if the NHS would be on the table during negotiations,i think its time to walk away,every crackpot comment he comes out with is playing into the hands of a tory remainer becoming PM,BJ must to pulling his hair out.

• Like 1

The UK needs to get out the E.U and get those trade deals with the USA signed quickly, before Donald leaves office 

we dont make anything anymore to trade with them,whoops i forgot we have the NHS,cannot say ive ever been treated of a meican doctor,dont worry he will be leaving shortly ????

i think he should stay here for a few month,the pounds rising for the first time in a week with every daft piece of BS that he cums out with,its a none stop shower ⛈️

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

scared of the truth or what,ive seen dozen's of TV shows over the years that suggest her husband was very pro nazi

Yes there was that history in that family, and the German roots too, but put it this way and move on.

They were for the Nazis before they were against them … 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

So you agree that he will be leaving office shortly?  

No, I did not say that .

I have no idea when he will be leaving office , either at the end of his current term or four years after that . I have no idea when 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Well at least the Queen is smart enough to not bite the hand that is soon to feed her. She is looking to the next 6 years.

When we as predicted by Orwell become Airstrip One. '1984' is literally coming to pass.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Yes boss! The pics of the Duke of Edinburgh marching with the Nazi youth has been posted on TVForum a few times. As for the queen; there is video of her giving the Nazi salute at a family get-together.

Nice diversion try. The fact is Phillip was in active service in the Royal Navy for the entire WW2, 1939-45 Private Bone Spurs, like his Kraut grandfather, were draft dodgers. 

• Like 2

Not one of those men has a properly fitted suit on, you would think the ambassador would have called in Saville Row tailors to assist them
Family photographs to be shuddered at in the future, the floral display on the right of the pic is something else 

The entire world dreams of being attired in British fashion

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Still trying to understand why the president's adult children, who are in no way employed by the administration or government tag along?

Thought maybe it was a remake involving the Griswold family? "YouKay Vacay"

Relevant tweets...

D8LM38lUwAEbr2C.jpg

• Like 1

...why putin wasn't invited? whether we like it or not, the defeat of the german army by russian soldiers in stalingrad, to-day volgograd, is the most  important turning point during the second world war. for the  first time, the almighty german war machine had failed while everybody was convinced the germans were invincible, indeed!

1 hour ago, Pique Dard said:

...why putin wasn't invited? whether we like it or not, the defeat of the german army by russian soldiers in stalingrad, to-day volgograd, is the most  important turning point during the second world war. for the  first time, the almighty german war machine had failed while everybody was convinced the germans were invincible, indeed!

Yes, the Russians suffered a lot, and fought hard. But they were not involved in D-day.

This thread btw is about Trump in the UK, not about D-day.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, mtls2005 said:

Still trying to understand why the president's adult children, who are in no way employed by the administration or government tag along?

Thought maybe it was a remake involving the Griswold family? "YouKay Vacay"

Relevant tweets...

D8LM38lUwAEbr2C.jpg

Two work as advisors, the rest just free loading trying to meet people who have some class and style, dinner party conversations about their new "friends" Mr and Mrs Mountbatten Sax Coburg Gotha