Video: Brit loses his holiday money to ladyboy in Pattaya

webfact

O'Malley-Gascoigne... Yeah, I know it's not him, but it looks lie him (before they laughingly try to blank his face out in the video) and it sounds like him.

Anyway, how do people get so drunk that they let such a blatant thing happen?

• Like 1

All you commenting how stupid he is for having 500 pounds clearly clueless  

20000 baht is hardly big money for a night out in Walking street , try going out instead of drinking at 7-11 or seeking out crap joints.

drinks in some clubs easily 220-240 baht, plus lady drinks , plus food , possibly bar fine and before you even got home you already 10000-12000 baht lighter.

5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Pattaya image? what a joke, that ship has sailed long long time ago and probably sunk by now together with 'Pattaya image'...

Pattaya has many images. One is being a safe place and it indeed is in comparison to other similar tourist destinations. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, evadgib said:

As funny as this might seem it's another example of confidential & somewhat embarrassing detail entering public domain that would frankly lead to sackings and litigation just about anywhere else.

Hardly.. He was walking in the street and got pick pocketed.. He wasn't in his hotel room with a couple of lady boys and a gram of charlie !!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, johng said:

Looks pretty blurry to me...when are they going to learn how to copy original files from the CCTV  drive instead of  using a hand held low resolution shaky camera to video the  display screen ?

Most of the CCTV cameras in use in SEA are of terrible quality.  You may be able to make out what is taking place, but rarely enough detail to make an id.  No one wants to put up the cash for HD, and forget about lighting.

"Yes, we can see two people entered your hotel room while you were out, but the faces are blurry." 

You can away with murder with a disguise like this:

boffo.jpg.23abc0b693b8915b3b623ab409a5e3ce.jpg

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Silly bugger O' Malley, carrying 500 quid on your self in walking street is totally braindead.

no, i often carry 100k baht, not a problem cause i got it in my belt, they'd have to fondle my crotch a long time to get anywhere

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Do not forget to chain the wheelbarrow up well if you leave it, as it will be worth more than all the money inside it....

True , but when the barrow is empty and you are legless your companion for the evening can push you home in it.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

So your Sundays are taken up by walking along the beach roads both in Pattaya and Jomtien are they checking the Thais with empty bottles ? Seems pretty boring to me but everyone to his own I guess ????

Yeah, it's a hobby I suppose.

• Haha 1