MPs seek to block no-deal Brexit by stopping government funds

Jonathan Fairfield

10 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Go find your own sources.
You don’t know what the Remainer Tories will do, now that they will be lead by a Brexit supporter. Another GE? Yeah, you tried that in January and it didn’t work. They all go back to support the party lines.

“Go find your own sources”

Grand advice indeed...

Edited by Bluespunk

15 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You don’t know what the Remainer Tories will do, now that they will be lead by a Brexit supporter. Another GE? Yeah, you tried that in January and it didn’t work. They all go back to support the party lines.

There aren't any sources that proclaim a no deal is best for Britain. Maybe you could point me to one. Just one. The outcome for Johnson will result in a GE, which is best for Britain. Best of luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There aren't any sources that proclaim a no deal is best for Britain. Maybe you could point me to one. Just one. The outcome for Johnson will result in a GE, which is best for Britain. Best of luck with that.

Masses of them. But you have to look.
The tail is not wagging this dog.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Loiner said:

If you are interested, then you go find them too. I’m not doing your homework for you.

Well that’s even grander now.

You cant even present one link. 

Have to wonder why...

Ah, the irony considering your past posts. 

2 hours ago, stephenterry said:

It took me 2 minutes to Google it.

Try this one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/brexit-theresa-may-tells-eu-no-deal-better-bad-deal-britain/

or this one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/course-no-deal-better-bad-deal-hope-theresa-may-has-not-abandoned/

or this one.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/24/no-deal-remain-theresa-may-brexit-party-compromise-brexit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

You make a claim so should be able to support that. Asking others to do your homework for you is not done.

Johnson a brexit supporter? Are you sure, he had proved to be more of a wind vane than a full on supporter of anything.

You cant even present one link. 

Have to wonder why...

Ah, the irony considering your past posts. 

You consistently couldn’t present anything relating to your imaginary ad hoc arrangement.
Then you think I should jump through Remainers hoops for something that is easy to find? Dream on.
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You consistently couldn’t present anything relating to your imaginary ad hoc arrangement.
Then you think I should jump through Remainers hoops for something that is easy to find? Dream on.

The links I posted supported my point. 

Now where are your links?