Trump tells Democratic congresswomen to 'go back' to 'fix' countries they came from

webfact

You spend your time trolling a website for people living on the other side of the world from you?  As Trump would say: "SAD!"

I lived in Thailand for 12 years, but family concerns recently forced me back to the US.  I hope to return to Thailand in the near future, and I stay abreast of things in Thailand through TV, Line, and FB. 

I can assure you that in the US people who care about the future of the country are somewhat obsessed about the incompetent in the White House.

So it’s your position that anyone supporting Trump do not care about the future of the United States?
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You spend your time trolling a website for people living on the other side of the world from you?  As Trump would say: "SAD!"

I lived in Thailand for 12 years, but family concerns recently forced me back to the US.  I hope to return to Thailand in the near future, and I stay abreast of things in Thailand through TV, Line, and FB. 

I can assure you that in the US people who care about the future of the country are somewhat obsessed about the incompetent in the White House.

Can I ask what part of the US you live in?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Uptooyoo said:

Just a chart for those foaming-at-the-mouth America bashers claiming the United States is the most xenophobic, racist country on earth.

chart-8.jpg

And just who are "those foaming-at-the-mouth America bashers claiming the United States is the most xenophobic, racist country on earth"?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Absolutely no offense taken by this old white guy, who is gently amused by your post. Yes I can't possibly keep up with the acceptable terminology in the US, although I can spell colour correctly!!

I am in regular receipt of ribbing from my friends regarding my age, and they still have all their teeth in their original configuration. In Scotland very few people apart from the tiny racist minority give a tuppeny monkeys what colour anyones skin is, it's just not an issue. We really need immigrants (Demographic problems) and appreciate that they have chosen to join us.

Without regard to the correct spelling of COLOR, I do agree that the color of one's skin should not be an issue; however, I have become fond of the popular placement of the adjective describing one's characteristic to reflect light. So now, as I sit in my tiny room, typing with pigmentless, arthritic fingers, I declare to the world, from this day forward, that we are not to be called "old white guys." We are to be called "old guys of whiteness"

18 minutes ago, Becker said:

And just who are "those foaming-at-the-mouth America bashers claiming the United States is the most xenophobic, racist country on earth"?

Just read through the forums...you'll get an earful, I mean eyeful.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Your premise is wrong because you are equating distaste for the xenophobic policies of this administration as distaste for America.

Trump is most avowedly NOT America. He is a temporary accidental dog dropping stuck on the underside of America’s shoe, with the connivance of Putin, allegedly and the last, desperate cry of a dying racist homophobic misogynist electorate.

Another chart proving the Trump-haters right. Just a nation full of right-wing, white nationalist, immigrant haters.....oops....on closer look...maybe they left. They've obviously moved to the countries lower on the list.

IMG_0618.png

Edited by Uptooyoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Ironically I used to be a classic 70s liberal. SJWs changed all that. Therefore, I'd throw this back at you.

Used to be the vanguard now I'm opposition. Even held a union card and position.

I hate to tell you 6er, but you just followed along with the whole boomer generation. 70s you thought you were "liberal"... turns out as you aged you were just classic conservatives. And no, you are not the opposition, you are firmly the entrenched establishment.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Not all Trump supporters are racist.

But all racists are Trump supporters.

And it is clear from this forum, quite apart from anywhere else, that Trump himself is a racist, if only from the extreme (And generally ludicrous) contortions that his supporters have to adopt to deny it.

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 11.11.48.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uptooyoo said:

Accidental? That's funny....it seems he was elected, and is quite possibly on his way to being re-elected.

And, btw, you are addressing my argument by picking on the word “accidental?” And ignoring the main point that your premise is flawed at its core?

8 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Well  your chart does nothing to prove your point. Date of data? Comparing TOTAL immigration of countries with wildly varying population numbers is just stupid. Percentage by population and cited current data would provide the chart you are looking for.

OK...so stack Russia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the U.K. What do you get?

37 minutes ago, Becker said:

No, a large majority of the American electorate did not vote for Trump so this result is not surprising at all. It means sanity still has a majority.

A large majority? Wow, those pesky Russians sure are powerful.

• Sad 1

Just now, Nigel Garvie said:

The fatal dose of cannabis is about 3/4 kilo of resin. The fatal dose of LSD is hard to determine, as it's effect is on the mind not the body, but it would be huge. The fatal dose of Heroin would be fairly low, and for alcohol (A similar drug) it is about 1 to 1 1/2 bottles of spirits on an empty stomach. Tripling up on an LSD dose would not end it all - poor example!

Wow....you're so literal. I concede.

Edited by Uptooyoo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Uptooyoo said:

Just a chart for those foaming-at-the-mouth America bashers claiming the United States is the most xenophobic, racist country on earth.

chart-8.jpg

Setting up straw men much? Who says that? What is said is that Donald Trump plays to xenophobia and racism. And that chart shows how many immigrants are now in the USA. What it doesn't show is whether or not legal immigration has declined under Trump. What do you think?