VIDEO: Alleged thief in Pattaya learns valuable lesson after stealing from Brazilian Jiu Jitsu expert

webfact

Watch Mixed Martial Arts and depending on the skills of the fighter, of course, most Brazilian ju- jujitsu fighters , especially from the Gracie school, have an overall advantage in the ring especially in ground work ,but then again a lot of them are kick boxers too.

Having said that there is no one style of martial art  that is superior - it all comes down to the fighter and the day.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

A single Thai kick boxer would have been dragged to the ground...and choked out.

Don't start all this crap about who is best. Every style is good ! OK, It all depends on the person, the opponent and the situation. And if there are weapons involved.

• Like 1

"When Andrea, who is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu expert was aware of the theft, he apprehended the man, keeping him pinned to the ground until the police arrived.

“Don't come to Thailand to break the law and disturb the peace and don't mess with Italians who knows jiujitsu.”

So is Andrea Brazilian, Italian, an expert in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, or Italian Jiu Jitsu experts are to be feared?????

18 hours ago, webfact said:

I'll see my customers in sauna and my students in my gym,gonna be a great day,I have a beautiful family and I thank you all for the support, thank you”

Good luck with the immigration visit after your training session... being a nice hard working guy cuts no ice over here.. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

This is fake. They're boyfriends. Look at around 0:27 sec. He says I'm going to choke you again. Ready? The Thai bloke nods yes. Also there is no struggle at all when the choke lock is released.

Yes, I suspect the same; when the choke is released, the Thai man smiles quite cheekily, & not from relief.. which probably came later.

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder what a Thai fighter would have done with him. Probably no video...

Apparently you have never watched the Ultimate Fighting Championship. When it first started back in 1993 the fighters entering it had not yet started to cross-train in the different martial arts; it was simply one pure martial arts form against another and to the great surprise of those in the striking arts, such as Karate, Boxing, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon do, and Muay Thai, they were being pulled off their feet and being choked out by grapplers like Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock. Also, be advised that Gracie Jiu jitsu is also called Brazilian Jiu jitsu, so one need not be a Brazilian to be a Brazilian Jiu jitsu practitioner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, mok199 said:

Staged...

I agree. If the guy was really a thief he would have been making more of an effort to escape the hold and he wouldn't tap out, he would have been put to sleep. He would also have tried to escape once the hold had been relaxed.

1 hour ago, sambum said:

"When Andrea, who is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu expert was aware of the theft, he apprehended the man, keeping him pinned to the ground until the police arrived.

“Don't come to Thailand to break the law and disturb the peace and don't mess with Italians who knows jiujitsu.”

So is Andrea Brazilian, Italian, an expert in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, or Italian Jiu Jitsu experts are to be feared?????

He is clearly an Italian citizen as well as a "Brazilian Ju Jitsu" practitioner.

15 hours ago, DLock said:

choked him out and let him sleep a while

No, because you can't control when too much is too much, Theft does not deserve death penalty, well at least in "civilized" countries

Edited by AGLV0121

2 hours ago, xen said:

Watch Mixed Martial Arts and depending on the skills of the fighter, of course, most Brazilian ju- jujitsu fighters , especially from the Gracie school, have an overall advantage in the ring especially in ground work ,but then again a lot of them are kick boxers too.

Having said that there is no one style of martial art  that is superior - it all comes down to the fighter and the day.

What about Ecky Thump?

ANDREA -

Thank you for taking care of the security at your business like this. 

My wife and I stopped going to your sauna because we worried about theft while in the sauna room.

Now I hope we can feel more safe. I will come to see you soon

THANK YOU.