Pattaya: Thai police arrest eighty year old Brit on sexual assault charges

webfact

Daily news say 9 kids 

(Snip)

Near the Wat Boonsampan school and Tara International School. 

Soi Kao Talo / Soi Koi Noi area.

0BFAA902-0DDB-453D-BDC0-4B61EEA47193.jpeg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

80 years old, so how long has this been going on? I seriously doubt this is a new "habit" of his. Pic the cheapest and fastest way to get rid of this sicko.

At least nine kids. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

That's not really a sound statistic is it?  what you mean to say is UK and US take action more than other countries and have better law enforcement. I don't think you can conclude because they are more pro-active that they have more pedophiles. 

No I don't mean that at all (though may well be true) - simply put I meant whenever there is a story of a paedophile  at large it seems to be a Brit or American in the story. Whether that's due to better intelligence or simply that those two nations have spawned more paedophiles I don't know. 

Tim Berners-Lee the inventor of the internet, stated in an interview last year that if he knew what the internet would be used for today, he would have kept his mouth shut.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

There are also eleven other counts of alleged sexual misconduct against minors. Authorities in the UK contacted their Thai counterparts after they discovered that the suspect was in Pattaya.

Look, I know I;m not the smartest guy in the world, but if the UK want him, why not just freeze his UK bank account. Without funds flowing to Thailand from UK, he  can't stay in Pattaya and would have to return