Britain's Queen could be asked to suspend parliament on Wednesday: BBC journalist

webfact

3 minutes ago, teatree said:

Hurling insults just shows you don't have an argument.

As John Stewart Mills said, if you cannot understand the opposing view in its most cogent form then what right do you have to be so confident in your own?

You are pretty much just calling people who you disagree with smelly poo heads.  

Too near to the truth was it?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Katipo said:

My acquaintances who carry on about "England for the English", but barely have a valid argument beyond that how Brexit will actually benefit the nation. The irony is that these people have all left the UK to live in a foreign country themselves (I could also add they tend to be less educated and/or from lower socio-economic backgrounds, and are loudly vocal from their barstools).

Going through the comments above just seems to reinforce this view.

I wonder if in the few years, when the pound has dropped further, the elderly are paying for their TV licences, the NHS has been all but dismantled, and foreign investment is but a trickle, who they will blame for the country's predicament? It certainly won't be themselves.

Johnny Foreigner?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"binding"?

Really?

And to quote you: "but folk like you who are smarting just want to add something that was never in the question asked the populace"

No more questions your honor.

"It is a mere bagatelle my dear"

• Haha 1