The future of Soi 6 from today on?

watcharacters

7 minutes ago, smedly said:

soi 7 is going the same way, my guess is that the top half will be a building site next year, holders of bars in that area are already trying to sell up

Soi 7 used to be a jungle track with only one bar with electricity. Another dreadful place with awful music  plain girls and thick punters.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Soi 6 is dreadful. The girls are not pretty. The bars play the worst music in the world  except Scooters and the foreigners are low class footie fan types. WS is much more fun and less sordid. 

Spiting hairs here are we not...... Which is more high class McDonalds or Buger King? 

3 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

You must be joking.  Of all the places in the world to live and of all the places in Thailand to live you chose to live in the sex capital of the world.  And then you complain about it?

Eeeh! You take much for granted. When ever did I say that I live in Pattaya? If you bother to read the posts, can you please also understand what you read?

Was the last beer good?

6 hours ago, fforest1 said:

a large section of property across the street has been partitioned with construction fencing

Its been that way for years now.....Its been so long I forgot what was there before...

OK,    Help me out in that case.    When we last ate at Bella Italia a few months back, we parked in the area that's no longer accessible due to the new construction fencing.     

How was that possible?

Clearly we are each referring to a different area.

2 hours ago, champers said:

I am sure it is the latter. Just to go slightly off topic, Naklua has many more Chinese businesses opening; mostly restaurants; and a greater number of well heeled Chinese tourists in the locale as customers. Ditto Jomtien too.

Hmmm, really?

Where and what restaurants you referring too?

I live in north am out and about everyday and rarely see Chinese in Naklua.

Falang 95% mostly Russian and Euro.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Hmmm, really?

Where and what restaurants you referring too?

I live in north am out and about everyday and rarely see Chinese in Naklua.

Falang 95% mostly Russian and Euro.

Mostly between the Dolphin roundabout up to the top of the hill, but they are creeping beyond there towards Soi Potisan area. Do they stay at Crystal Palace hotel?

7 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

All part of the Big Plan to make Pattaya a family friendly Resort, getting rid of walking street and pushing it well back on the Darkside, 

I know Hua Hin is a bit further from BKK than Pattaya, but wouldn't that be the obvious choice to promote and develop as a booming family friendly destination? Nicer beach, more laid back and less work would be needed on renovation and reputation.. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 2:34 PM, NCC1701A said:

i don't booze but what about everyday? what does that mean?

sometimes I get a little cold or sore throat afterwards. it's not too bad.  

Wishing you good health. Feel better soon. ????