Video: Man weaving through traffic gets his just desserts

webfact

7 minutes ago, Becker said:

I'm always careful On the Nut!

i'm always careful everywhere. thailand is full of these nutters. undertaking sometimes takes one to meet an undertaker. this dbag was lucky. sadly, he'll be given more chances to possibly injure another motorist.

• Like 2

the blainress <deleted> jumped over into the OnRamp lane, that was already diminishing... and the Merc saw him coming!  The 'excuse for a" manoevre had the Merc stuck in between a rock and a hard place, his margins for error between him and the closing in on the preceding green taxi; meant it was either the Swift or some unseen traffic to his Right...  the Swift, being a known (smaller) quantity draw the short straw...

they'll both go down

the Swift(ly) beaten driver due to his own Crash Cam,

and the Merc(iless) somchai, for leaving the scene of an accident

11 minutes ago, Searat7 said:

The Mercedes seemed to be speeding though so the small (probably underpowered) car had no chance to merge into the traffic lane normally but probably both drivers bear some responsibility.

yes, near the end, the video shows the Swift seemingly clearing the Merc at first, but the Merc seems to accelerate to prevent the swift from overtaking it.

But the Swift has nobody to blame except his own stupidity, I wouldn't assign more than 5% blame to the Merc driver.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

It looks as if the Mercedes was driving in the left lane and the saucy Suzuki seemed to be whipping up the inside on the emergency lane.  I guess he learned a lesson. 

I doubt I'LL live to the day to where a Thai driver learned a lesson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tgw said:

yes, near the end, the video shows the Swift seemingly clearing the Merc at first, but the Merc seems to accelerate to prevent the swift from overtaking it.

But the Swift has nobody to blame except his own stupidity, I wouldn't assign more than 5% blame to the Merc driver.

"...the Merc seems to accelerate..." 

The Merc's brake lights were on right up to the time that he did the runner, so how could he have been accelerating to prevent the Suzuki getting past?