Positive result with the factory next door

kellersphuket

1 hour ago, jastheace said:

@Yinn can we have that in Thai please? interested to see what it would mean, can't remember hearing it in normal conversation.

I am not allow to write thai script. Only in the thai language.

And Keller will report it. Sure. 

So I will send your mail.

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

To pay for the grievance or to take revenge. Basically you must pay for the grievance you have caused. 

Yes. 

“Revenge must be paid.”

It 8 pm now. Keller rule say after 8pm they must not do anything. 

Coming soon.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Hi Yinn..

May I introduce you to the character of 'Walter Mitty'?Check it out on Google.

If you run away and inhabit far off exotic lands then you can be a 'Walter Mitty' and no-one can gainsay you.

People may say they come for the sex or the temples...

But most of them come to be a 'Walter Mitty'

i see the movie already. Ben Stellar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kellersphuket said:

One thing I am not young lady is a snitch.

I'm all about free speech. Remember? ????

“Snitch.” New word for me. Thankyou.

Maybe my dictionary wrong but.....you OP said.....

“I managed to get plenty Hi-res shots of the staff coming and going, vans and trucks pulling up outside my house all day

and even managed to a good pic of the dudes red number plate to send to the relevant authorities.

All of this was discretely passed onto the head of security for my complex late last night.”

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

“Snitch.” New word for me. Thankyou.

Maybe my dictionary wrong but.....you OP said.....

“I managed to get plenty Hi-res shots of the staff coming and going, vans and trucks pulling up outside my house all day

and even managed to a good pic of the dudes red number plate to send to the relevant authorities.

All of this was discretely passed onto the head of security for my complex late last night.”

That's not snitching in Thailand.

It is how things are done here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BestB said:

No direct translation but it’s something like karma is a bitch or more like you reap what you sow .

That's right,  but I remember the Thai neighbour who asked his  fellow  Thais  to  keep the noise down over a  number of  months, they didnt ( typically) , he went round and shot them dead couple of years ago now on Thai Visa  News, so its not ONLY foreigners who are  <deleted>  at Thai  unnecessary  noise, keep  people awake selfishly etc

12 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

And i dont take kindly to people working till all hours of the night, keeping me awake.

parking their trucks outside my house, blocking me in.

it works both ways bro.

Perhaps Thailand is not the place for you? Simply moving may have been a better option than stirring the pot.

wouldnt want to be in your shoes now.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Perhaps Thailand is not the place for you? Simply moving may have been a better option than stirring the pot.

wouldnt want to be in your shoes now.

Well you're not in his shoes, plus you have been talking a load of fear nonsense.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BestB said:

Tell that to the dead chicken soup vendor who refused to give more chicken sauce for a 30 baht dish????

Tell that to the 80+ year old lone Brit lady pensioner beaten up, robbed in her own home, then died for the simple reason she was old and easy target...

13 minutes ago, BestB said:

Do not follow you but ok????

What I mean is wherever you are in this world <deleted> can happen, even for those who are totally innocent of anything. Reminds me of my 80+ year old mum, wandered into her bedroom to find a black bloke halfway through the window.

As for the OP, we all can't live our life in fear of retribution if your life is being taken the <deleted> of by <deleted> takers. I have noticed in LOS that folk at times do take the <deleted> because nobody says anything, it's just the way it is and some play on that..

2 hours ago, transam said:

What I mean is wherever you are in this world <deleted> can happen, even for those who are totally innocent of anything. Reminds me of my 80+ year old mum, wandered into her bedroom to find a black bloke halfway through the window.

As for the OP, we all can't live our life in fear of retribution if your life is being taken the <deleted> of by <deleted> takers. I have noticed in LOS that folk at times do take the <deleted> because nobody says anything, it's just the way it is and some play on that..

No doubt at all that locals do more than often have no regard for others. But there are ways to deal with it.

Money being number one for most locals , retribution for losing money or losing face is much more common than anywhere else.

Normally people are somewhat afraid of the law, respect the law and able to think of the consequences where as we learn on daily basis , not so much in Thailand .

chicken vendor was just one example where loss of face lead to murder , death day light in front of witnesses. 

This kind of stupidity is more common than not.

And yes he said and did something , only did it the wrong way and consequence are pretty much a certainty , it is now only down to how stupid his neighbors are and what they are capable of . It is not the matter of if but a matter of when. 

Personally, I would have first asked them and addressed the problems directly, as they may not have even realised they were bothering anyone

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

No doubt at all that locals do more than often have no regard for others. But there are ways to deal with it.

Money being number one for most locals , retribution for losing money or losing face is much more common than anywhere else.

Normally people are somewhat afraid of the law, respect the law and able to think of the consequences where as we learn on daily basis , not so much in Thailand .

chicken vendor was just one example where loss of face lead to murder , death day light in front of witnesses. 

This kind of stupidity is more common than not.

And yes he said and did something , only did it the wrong way and consequence are pretty much a certainty , it is now only down to how stupid his neighbors are and what they are capable of . It is not the matter of if but a matter of when. 

Personally, I would have first asked them and addressed the problems directly, as they may not have even realised they were bothering anyone

I think you will find he did address them directly, to no avail. Hence bringing in the juristic person. 

I'd be keen on a few sleeves of ciggies if you can hook me up.

Go grab them yourself, down here in the Deep South you are never far some dodgy petrol, spirits or fags.

I used to use the bottled petrol on my old scooter, that blew up and cost me more to repair than decent petrol.

These fake ciggys come from Indonesia, I think you can buy them in a local shop here at around 40B a pack, let’s say they are making 100% markup, you could imagine what they are filled with and how much they cost as source.

How many sleeves did you want?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Go grab them yourself, down here in the Deep South you are never far some dodgy petrol, spirits or fags.

I used to use the bottled petrol on my old scooter, that blew up and cost me more to repair than decent petrol.

These fake ciggys come from Indonesia, I think you can buy them in a local shop here at around 40B a pack, let’s say they are making 100% markup, you could imagine what they are filled with and how much they cost as source.

How many sleeves did you want?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Cheaper for me to buy them here at 7/11 than drive deep down south.

Cheers.

Edited by Don Mega