Elon Musk says 'pedo guy' tweet did not suggest British cave diver was pedophile

webfact

Unsworth insulted Musk on international CNN News interview. (should Unsworth apologize?)
Musk retaliated made the Pedo Guy comment on Twitter and then immediately deleted it that shows he must have regretted it he also made a public apology.
Unsworth couldn't accept the apology made a big media show out of it even his mother giving interviews with Tabloid news papers.
He could have left it and it would all have just gone away.
You don't think Unsworth got paid for his CNN, THE SUN and other media interviews.
Now he's suing Musk that's gonna be in the spotlight again if he goes to the US even the Americans will recognise his face. Why?

Because of the media show what's been made out of it.
Hopefully they include this in the Film.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Dukeleto said:

Because Musk apologised but unsworth went ahead with the law suit anyway which indicates an apology was not enough and wants monetary gain ergo the term gold digger.

Personally I think both of them are childish with inflated egos. 

Yeah, but people listen to and idolize Musk and words kinda have meaning...

Regardless of what he says the intent was today, Musk knew exactly what he was doing. You can't just bandy words about for the hell of it. Don't like it, then use different words. 

I mean, it's not like Musk doesn't have a quite exceptional brain and is limited in those he could've used. Ergo, he chose to use the ones he did and, without proof, that's going to have consequences. I can't say that if he didn't know that then he's not as clever as he claims to be because, as we all know, that's untrue.

Sure, on occasion, we all do stupid things, but when you're in the public eye, don't be such an idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Linn Wood lives for libel cases and he only takes the best. Musk will settle before trial.

This is his twitter page which includes reference to both Unsworth and Musk: https://mobile.twitter.com/llinwood?lang=en

This is his profile:

https://profiles.superlawyers.com/georgia/atlanta/lawyer/l-lin-wood/16b0ae3a-ba59-48e7-af51-4c6e7f71ea36.html

Edited by silver sea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, randy723 said:

If someone called me a pedo i would do more that sue them when i saw them and it WOULD NOT BE TO JUST SHAKE HIS HAND i like you say 

IF , someone called you a pedo while standing in front of you ok. Even if you were a pedo it would be the best action to take . But when 1 important chap who knows the caves and is on a recue mission and is confronted by a wealthy tesla important figure in the world who knows <deleted> all about caves meet it becomes an international incident not a time for fisticuffs or dueling pistols.

10 hours ago, Chazar said:

Two of a  kind, he  had  no need  to mention shoving it up what he clearly  meant was  Musk's ass and there was  no need for the Paedo  comment, case  dismissed  stop being a pair of pratts and shake  hands.

There’s a huge difference in being simply rude and accusing someone on public media of being a perpetrator of one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. That’s why being rude is perfectly legal but the other is libel ,subject to defamation charges.That Musk is a public figure only exacerbates his libel. Taking it to trial will only make it much more expensive for Musk.

• Like 1