Make Me Your Slutty little food pig Melvin

Nyezhov

It rained lizards and cockroaches last night and stayed up till 4 a.m. watching Manchester United so I've been being a lazy bum all day, which is okay cuz it's so still so moist and juicy out there.

I knocked 20 points off of my bad cholesterol in a month and I have also reduced my hideous flabby grossness by about 8 kilos since I was clutching my chest in January.

I'm in the mood for something yummy to eat tonight, and would love some suggestions. I could go back to bamboo for some baked lamb chops or even plov, but I do go there a lot and maybe it's time for something different. Or I could go stuffed myself with meet over at that faux  Brazilian steakhouse. Who's got a fav? I have eat ago so the world is my blood clams so to speak. What about that overpriced Swiss joint has anybody eaten there? German food? Anybody been amazed by something recently?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Jellied eels,mash potato and liquior ,popular dann Millwall way.

OK where would I find that here? In fact, I wonder if they have grilled eel restaurants like they do in Narita

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

iggl

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Do they still do that huge mixed grill at Tigglebitties?

Im surely not going to Pattaya for any reason, least of all to eat. Bangkok.

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Huntsman Pub at Landmark Hotel has begun their annual Oktoberfest promotion, with deep fried pork knuckle, sauerkraut, sausages, etc etc... For the slutty little piggy in you....

Really? Is the food good then?he menu seems a bit overpriced

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Huntsman Pub at Landmark Hotel has begun their annual Oktoberfest promotion, with deep fried pork knuckle, sauerkraut, sausages, etc etc... For the slutty little piggy in you....

If you like that then better go to the German Beerhouse in Soi 11 or Soi 13 (same menu, almost same everything).

They have good quality German style food.

They also have lots of German beer, i.e. Paulaner.

paulaner-brauhaus.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

What about that overpriced Swiss joint has anybody eaten there?

If you talk about Chesa in Soi 20: Yes, I was there a couple of time. It's expensive but very good.

What I like about that place is that you can eat something ordinary like pork chop with mashed potatoes and it just tastes better than in (almost) any other place.

And then there is Toblerone Mousse. Wow!

Here are some inspirational pictures:

https://www.chesa-swiss.com/gallery

Edited by OneMoreFarang

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you like that then better go to the German Beerhouse in Soi 11 or Soi 13 (same menu, almost same everything).

They have good quality German style food.

They also have lots of German beer, i.e. Paulaner.

paulaner-brauhaus.jpg

I saw an email today as well with the Wishbeer bar out beyond Ekamai also starting some kind of Oktoberfest promotion with German beer promos.  Tis the season coming....

PS - that does look good... perfect for the OP's pig request. :biggrin:

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Really? Is the food good then?he menu seems a bit overpriced

Here's the email I got from The Landmark... Showing a couple of their Oktoberfest menu items.... I have no idea about their pricing.  I don't think the items shown below are part of their regular menu offerings.

399333235_2019-09-2019_35_48.jpg.a518e4e39e1173967d29b7c051bd5318.jpg

I went to the buffet at a fancy place on Wireless Road, 57 Cafe or something like that in the Athenee. Pretty tasty if I say so myself, only minor chinese buffett pigging (hey thanks for leaving one crab leg), nice service, like $40 US and I got my guts worth. Wagyu roast and Scalloped taters. Crab Legs (once I beat the Chinese to it).Awesome lamb chops. Mussels with butter sauce. Spicy Paneer cheese. Brie. Cheesecakes up the wazoo. Parma Ham. Stir fried seafood in XO sauce. Lobster. Flavorful River shrimp. I would repeat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I went to the buffet at a fancy place on Wireless Road, 57 Cafe or something like that in the Athenee. Pretty tasty if I say so myself, only minor chinese buffett pigging (hey thanks for leaving one crab leg), nice service, like $40 US and I got my guts worth. Wagyu roast and Scalloped taters. Crab Legs (once I beat the Chinese to it).Awesome lamb chops. Mussels with butter sauce. Spicy Paneer cheese. Brie. Cheesecakes up the wazoo. Parma Ham. Stir fried seafood in XO sauce. Lobster. Flavorful River shrimp. I would repeat.

I put on 2 kilos just reading that post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cherryrrehc said:

I want to advise you on a wonderful sushi recipe. It is very easy to prepare.

https://club.cooking/recipe/shrimp-tempura-roll/

I advise you to try.

Shrimp-Tempura-Roll-prev.jpg

Hey thanks for the spam, Ill be sure to click on your link. Got one for Foi Gras Subs with Chipolte Mayo and Raclette Cheese?