what is with Deemoney

Deemoney as been featured several times on TVF.  I paid them funds over two weeks ago to send money and they haven't sent it. I contacted them and they gave a long story of how their system has broken down and they could give me no indication when they could send the money. anyone know what's happening? are they one of those new companies who go into business for a while and then go broke. 

sorry, just asking a question concerning advertising here in general. Are any of these ads vetted for integrity of product/service? Or can any moron with a slick ad sell anything on these pages? This being a site that is somewhat integral in providing living information in Thailand - due to the individual office interpretations

- so I would think that there is someone is making sure TVF members won't get burnt by the ads buying time here.  hopeful or naive?

I used DeeMoney to send money to the US twice about 6 months ago.  The funds deposited to my US bank acct in approx 2 business days for each transfer.  But since around mid Jul 2019 they stopped their service to the US, UK and maybe New Zealand as they needed to find a new company to partner with in those countries....I guess they are still working to restore service to those countries, but I'm not holding my breath.

24 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

sorry, just asking a question concerning advertising here in general. Are any of these ads vetted for integrity of product/service? Or can any moron with a slick ad sell anything on these pages? This being a site that is somewhat integral in providing living information in Thailand - due to the individual office interpretations

- so I would think that there is someone is making sure TVF members won't get burnt by the ads buying time here.  hopeful or naive?

Very naive !!

Archived