Get healthy with exercise and self-motivation

webfact

13 hours ago, rymizasuwu said:

Yes, obesity is really a big problem for Americans. This is due to the fact that people eat junk food and very little exercise. It is necessary to instill in people a love of sports, because it is very cool! I also read research on growth hormones and it says that it helps to improve immunity, strengthen bones and joints, promotes faster burning of fats and increases the number of muscles under exertion. The study was in 2015, honestly I do not remember what it is called. So it is possible that in the future the problem of obesity will be partially solved with the help of HGH. However, now many athletes use growth hormone for training and it helps them very well, how it affects the body can be read here - https://pharmahgh.org/hgh-blog/effect-of-growth-hormone-on-th-organism-during-trainings/.

HGH as a method to solve obesity?  Not one that any responsible nutritionist or doctor would promote.  Keep it simple:  eat less, exercise more.  People love the idea of a magic pill to cure all ills, I hope HGH won't catch on as one of the latest.

13 minutes ago, Angry Dragon said:

HGH as a method to solve obesity?  Not one that any responsible nutritionist or doctor would promote.  Keep it simple:  eat less, exercise more.  People love the idea of a magic pill to cure all ills, I hope HGH won't catch on as one of the latest.

Quite. However, it's eating nutritionally (not less) that's the key to good health, together with exercise.

The doctor also is well out of date with current scientific research. He said 'The others are quite strict in their diet, eating lots of veggies and low-fat foods.  Wrong. Consuming low (good) carbohydrates, with moderate protein and high fat foods  - no sugar or highly processed foods  - is the recommended diet regime for most people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2019 at 5:51 AM, Cadbury said:

Talking of exercise I wonder what happen to the big civil service fitness programme the PM introduced a few years back. That would have died a very quick death for sure. Check out the link for some laugh worthy photos of yours truly.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2016/11/22/prayuth-orders-workout-wednesdays-officials/

prayuth-chan-ocha1-112316.jpg

You are Prayuth? 

On 9/30/2019 at 5:51 AM, Cadbury said:

Talking of exercise I wonder what happen to the big civil service fitness programme the PM introduced a few years back. That would have died a very quick death for sure. Check out the link for some laugh worthy photos of yours truly.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2016/11/22/prayuth-orders-workout-wednesdays-officials/

prayuth-chan-ocha1-112316.jpg

Well I guess the PM 2.5 happened