Classic Cheap Charlie Today

mercman24

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

The cheap Charlie award for this week goes to ……  the two beach road Indians   !!!  :guitar:

According to stories, they share a beer and 4 or 5 share a woman. They could have offered to share a single seat and pay 5 baht each.

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

two Indians flagged the bus down, asked how much

And you heard that from the back of the baht bus while they had their head stuck in the window lol no way

More like they asked if the baht bus was going to their destination

• Thanks 2

Is it officially 10baht on the white Sukhumvit baht buses?  Had a driver yell at me the other day demanding 20 baht.  I just said sip baht and walked away but he made a big stink about it.  I didn't go too far.  From Chaiyuaphruek 2 to Pattaya Klang.

Edited by shdmn

3 hours ago, parafareno said:

indians even share hookers, they are so cheap charlie

Please post some verifiable evidence of this. I have seen quite the opposite. The girls in Soi 4 Sukhumvit Bangkok go with single Indian gentlemen frequently. Their money is as good as ours.

Your turn...put up or shut up...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mercman24 said:

two Indians flagged the bus down, asked how much , (10 baht each )

Are you sure about that? In most cases, when a tourist confront the driver and are not aware of the 10 baht fare, the driver will tell passengers its 100 baht ++ or offer a private ride to a destination outside their route. 
So maybe they were unaware of the 10 baht system. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Please post some verifiable evidence of this. I have seen quite the opposite. The girls in Soi 4 Sukhumvit Bangkok go with single Indian gentlemen frequently. Their money is as good as ours.

Your turn...put up or shut up...

His mates are waiting in the room.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Many of the ladies working that area refuse to bed them...they want to re-negotiate the price down once they get to the bedroom...????

Well, you do not really know unless you are always in the room with them.

Sorry, I know this is another one of those Indian rumors.

But, I am finding it one of the bigger Thai girl lies now.

Do not believe them.  The girls are in fact going with these guys their desperation for money out weighs anything else.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

I've seen an Indian show a hooker a contract:

98 seconds, 100 baht

5 minutes, 300 baht

10 minutes, 301 baht (including tip and free water)

i don't see many indians where i'm at, but i'm sure these "experts" have really seen enough to understand the majority are super cheap.  so i'm sure most are.  i had someone tell me he never met a black guy who didn't sell drugs, which was equally horrible; however, this is Thailand and i've come to expect to hear everything and when you travel it's good to be a little suspicious.  we are farangs, and they say some bad stuff about us.  so all you can do is be a good person and then they will only judge you.  you can say i sell drugs, and then when someone talks to me they will realize i don't even drink alcohol.  they will figure out the truth.  

27 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

98 seconds, 100 baht

5 minutes, 300 baht

I offer 100 baht a minute, not because Im cheap, but because it makes no sense for me to pay for anything more than 3 minutes. If pressed, Ill give a 5 minute guarantee, but thats it.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Classic cheap Charlie on a baht bus

Damn! Thats where all the complaints about BTS fares come from. Yobs living in Pattaya that have to come to the BIg Mango for medical or something.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, you do not really know unless you are always in the room with them.

Sorry, I know this is another one of those Indian rumors.

But, I am finding it one of the bigger Thai girl lies now.

Do not believe them.  The girls are in fact going with these guys their desperation for money out weighs anything else.

I believe the Thai girls...many advertise on social media and let Indians know up front they will not go with them...wonder why?   ????

More "True Stories of Over-the-Top Cheap Charlies",

Yes, another Indian, well dressed, in protracted confrontation at the McDonalds in Ptty,

Had eaten entire meal then complained it was not good and wanted money back.

He absolutely would not yield and his strategy of wearing down the staff was commendable, went on for a least 30 mins, 

But Thais aren't easily coerced, the manager came over the counter with what appeared to be a cricket bat, 

Said Indian finally left proclaiming to give bad reviews on Yelp and other, lol,

It's the small things in life that make me smile ????

• Haha 1