American escapee not yet dead as earlier reported

webfact

47 minutes ago, webfact said:
They said the American fired at the police twice with a BB gun adapted to be a 9 mm. 

Can that be done {the adaption that is, I'm sure that it was possible to shoot at the BIB. Not advisable, but possible}?

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

In times like this i'm very happy living in this magnificent country, not a dull moment here folks...where else you get this kind of suspense and entertainments on an hourly basis, priceless i tell ya...

It's classic Shakespeare: The Comedy of Errors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Great. And here they will use this against us good guys because he can't pay his hospital bill.

Yeah, disgusting that they took this guy into hospital while many hospitals are giving so many other people grief about insurance before treatment.  Maybe the Police up front agreed to pay the bill?  Yeah and I got some fine marshland here in Florida for sale

Edited by gk10002000
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

What a reporting debacle, do any "journalists" on any outlet do fact checking with appointed spokespeople for police or medical services? No wonder news articles are treated with some scepticism.

Do journalists in Thailand have qualifications? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

Go with what you know. Hang himself in a cell. Take a dive from a balcony. Looks like people are way over thinking this

All that speculation by TV posters yesterday for not !!!

• Haha 2