Diary of a farang in Isaan

owl sees all

10 hours ago, bannork said:

It's a small step from looking at the pictures to reading the text. I expect Mrs Owl is contemplating joining Thai Visa right now. What do you think will be her name and avatar Owl. By the way, I would appreciate a drone pic of that solar cell place 

You can find the solar farm on Google Earth - coordinates 17.808400 x 103.048580

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2021 at 10:13 AM, owl sees all said:

Not my Lady Bluesofa. Not an untruthful thought in her head. Anyway, I'm not that interested in finding out her exact age. Just want a nice lady to pillow-talk (so to speak) about footy, fishing and trees. She could be what I'm after.

Her name is Ting. Don't know why she has not be snuffled up. I think she is a little shy around mature men.

Mrs Owl has taken to looking at my pics I take for the thread. So I have to be careful.

I think you'll have to open a 2nd (bogus) thread just in case the wife wants to know what you do with the pics; you can't be too carefu where thai women are involved. I'm sure the usual wags can come up with a suitable title for the thread.

On 1/23/2021 at 3:10 AM, Odysseus123 said:

Well m'sieur..

Your stirring speech put me in mind of this stirring song..(albeit about 200 years old..)

Thanks for that Mr Ody.

Certainly puts lead in any true French man's pencil.

Yuliette likes it too. Gets into a nice rhythm while it's playing.

Mr Owl is out of action for a while. I am sure he will email me content and pictures during the next two weeks.

Edited by voulez vous
  • Haha 2