Bar girl

Sanmiguel5

On 11/25/2019 at 9:32 PM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Champers, exactly why would I be more generous? Then all the ones that are after money would flock to me. That is exactly what I don't want. Usually when I meet a bar girl I am done with her after one night. I've only ever had serious girls before from like 7eleven and the kind. So what I basically wanted to know was if this one is worth getting serious with or if I should find a new girl that has an ordinary job.

You are the prime example of young, dumb & full of.... (insert 3 letter body fluid here) + the guy who clearly doesn't learn.

Here's why:

You claim to have been coming to Thailand for 7 years, yet you still consider getting serious with a bar girl yet don't have the income to make it worth her while to leave that life style. Do you think she does that job, because she likes getting stuffed by various men she can't even speak to ? Sure, she might enjoy the odd one. But it's mostly about the money for her and her family. That alone is bad enough. But what does it matter if she's new or not? She's had a taste of the money, and probably nothing in terms of qualifications, that will get her an income even remotely close. And some girls are smart. They figure out, that if they pretend to speak less English the dummies will think they're new at this, MAYBE they're even the first client. And there are plenty of mental-duds, who have the "rescue her" complex.

So by all your supposed experience alone you should know better, than to even contemplate a relationship to begin with. Then there's a plethora of guys making jokes and telling you to leave it be, yet you still seem to be thinking about it, make excuses, and cling to "ifs", "buts" and "maybes" (at least on the pages I've seen so far, I will admit I haven't read the full thread yet) or want her to "admit" she's still a working girl.

SHe won't. And "worst Farang to 'scam' " or not, any little helps. If she has multiple guys spending on her (and even sending money), she'll make the time to talk to you and tlel you how much she misses and loves you.

Maybe she is uneducated and inexperienced. Maybe she is "lying" to you be cause she cares about you and thinks the truth would hurt you and the relationship. Thais tend to be nonconfrontational which might mean she tells you what she thinks you want to hear because she cares about you. Just a thought.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Champers, exactly why would I be more generous? Then all the ones that are after money would flock to me. That is exactly what I don't want. Usually when I meet a bar girl I am done with her after one night. I've only ever had serious girls before from like 7eleven and the kind. So what I basically wanted to know was if this one is worth getting serious with or if I should find a new girl that has an ordinary job.

Be more generous because that is how they make a living, they have bills to pay, send money home, and more than likely a kid or two. Grow up that is there job

What do you expect this girl to do when she has no money and has to send cash home?  Work in a factory for 300 baht a day and get sexual abuse from her bosses. Dude this girl is from a different culture and has no advantages that 20 year old women have in other western countries. That does not make her a bad girl. Wake up and enjoy the sex. If you care about her then take care of her or at least talk to her about it. But if I was her dad I would say you are not worth it as you have way too much to learn and your guilt “western traditional relationship” foundation needs too much work. I hope she does not care about you as you are not right or good for this girl. She is looking for a way out and you are looking to date a young pretty Thai girl that will work in a factory and hope and wait for you and not be influenced by her family, friends, culture and money. Good luck to you young  man and I hope this girl finds a good guy to take her out of the bar business if she really hates working at a bar and they understand each other and their different worlds. You are not that person. 

• Like 1

Dude, you're 22 with the world at your feet, dont tie a cement block around your feet and drown yourself in unnecessary problems and negative emotions.

Ringing her on a regular basis and checking up on her is your first mistake, I have sat at bars for years and overhead this same conversation between Farangs and bar girls many...many times, they generally end in disaster and loss of lots of money; in your case you have been lucky so far and missed that boat. 

In their defence I will say some (even most I have meet) bar girls are very nice, others so..so but most are there for two reasons; one is to make money to send to their families back home and two possibly trying to snag a rich Farang, I think that eliminates you based on your stated financial position.  

My son move on with your life; go meet her next time you are there if you so desire, stop calling her regularly, if you both desire to meet again great. 

Go meet some other lovely Thai ladies at bars, clubs  or elsewhere (there are thousands of them out there) wherever your life journeys take you.  

• 2 weeks later...