Anti-military invites supporters to ‘run against dictatorship’

webfact

Anti-military invites supporters to ‘run against dictatorship’

By The Nation

800_09ff13f980496b4.jpg?v=1575007994

Photo Credit to Twitter@tanawatofficial

Red Shirt activist Anurak Jeantawanich posted a message today (November 29) on his “Ford the Red Path” Facebook page in inviting netizens to join a campaign “Run Against Dictator”. 

The message, which drew attention from both supporters and the opposition, was initiated on the Twitter account @tanawatoffical along with the caricature of a character whose face is similar to Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha.

After being criticised for only conducting political movements on social media, the pro-democracy and anti-military group is taking its message to the streets.

The first run hosted by student activists will take place in Bangkok on January 12 and the second in Chiang Mai on January 19.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30378889

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-11-29

The time has come to stop, also because of your fault, Thailand is in this situation, you are just hot-headed without any idea how to run your country well!
Do you want to bring Thailand back into the situation where you and your colleagues fought for power without thinking about the damage you did?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Will be able to run faster than tanks? The Thais are too cowardly to overturn the status quo that has been going on since the murder of Ananda Mahidol 

Sorry double post 

Edited by ChipButty

I think it would be far more productive if the Students started a movement to make the powers that be take constructive action to save Thailand from the Climate Change.  Protests against the selfish burning of stubble fields by the Farmers and Corporates would be an excellent start and they need to be quick before Bangkok sinks!  Some have an irrational idea of what is a priority and where the budget needs to be spent.

It’s actually against national security in me way or the other they will figure and will be put down, I mean squashed. I run but would not dare to join this one as a foreigner in CM. My kids can if they want, but depends on the turn out volume as don’t want them to be easily identified. But the choice is up to them. 

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

That's why they purchased the Stryker Armoured personnel carriers,

not for foreign threats,but for those taking to the streets.

regards Worgeordie 

Quite right!