Exclusive: Less than half of all Americans want Trump ousted post-impeachment - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

35 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You mean send it to the Senate headed by Mitch McConnell who is openly acknowledged that his coordinating with the White House and has said he won't call witnesses? Witnesses such as Sean Duffy who, 91 minutes after Trump's conversation with Zelensky, transmitted a highly confidential order to put a hold on disbursement of US military aid.

Where else are they going to send it to? Are they waiting for the election in hope that they win the senate so they can send it to a body with an openly anti Trump leader?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm terribly confused. Didn't the Dems say that it was a matter of urgency to impeach Trump?

Yet, they still haven't sent the articles of impeachment to the senate.

Does that mean it wasn't actually urgent at all, or that they know they made a mistake by impeaching him and don't want to be humiliated in the senate?

No they know that Mitch McConnell will do everything in his power to prevent witnesses from beeing called they desperately want to limit the exposers of facts because they prove trump guilty Nancy isent in any hurry trump is impeached and spinning in the wind a tweeting up a storm lol so common senate let’s have a trial with witnesses and expose this mess!

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Where else are they going to send it to? Are they waiting for the election in hope that they win the senate so they can send it to a body with an openly anti Trump leader?

One school of thought involves the Supreme Court. As it stands now, if a vacancy opened, Trump could nominate another conservative. If he is impeached, while he could still nominate, but it makes it more of an uphill battle than it is. 

As it stands now, depending how you interpret the wording there are two scenarios:

1. Trump is not impeached until the House sends it up

2. Trump is impeached and the matter is already before the Senate. 

I believe Nancy and Mitch both know this, and neither have any interest in moving it forward. Nancy knows it either gets dismissed, or Trump gets acquitted in a “trial” the will likely damage the left. Mitch knows there is know way taking it up helps the President. 

But, if a Supreme Court nomination pops up, Nancy can make an argument to pull it back and reopen hearings, and Mitch can make an argument to take it up and dismiss. 

21 minutes ago, rabas said:

The Democrat's  mendaciousness is the mother of other's apparent tendentiousness.

But until the Biden's unusual enrichment is fully explained, the whole impeachment matter is little more than deep state nothing burger.

I would love to hear Hunter explain what he did on a daily basis to add value.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You are probably unaware of exactly how demented this sounds to the average person.

With all due respect trump on a Daly basis horrifies the majority of us Americans with his demented ramblings the majority of Americans want a trial with witnesses not a coverup as Mitch McConnell wants they don’t want a russan disinformation inspired clown show as Donald trump wants we want a trial of facts with relevant witnesses no more no less that isent demented that is normal it is what the vast majority of the electorate wants

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, mogandave said:

So why did the House not wait for these important witnesses? 

Why the rush? 

Impeachment means, indelible stain, indelible stain, indelible stain on Trump's presidency forever. So in Trump's case "the sooner,the better", All the money in the World will not rewrite the history books.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Even Moore who called the Trump victory last time knows he is going to win again. One of his reasons is that he is on the ground in Michigan and sees the overwhelming support the president has in that state. I am on the ground between Pennsylvania and Ohio and can say I see the same thing on the ground here.

I don't think some of the people living in Thailand understand how strong the support is over here.

The Trump signs are beginning to line entire streets of towns now. MI PA OH = checkmate.

https://deadline.com/2019/12/michael-moore-donald-trump-2020-elections-trump-would-most-likely-win-1202818002/

What are you going to do when Texas surprisingly goes Democrat? 

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Even Moore who called the Trump victory last time knows he is going to win again. One of his reasons is that he is on the ground in Michigan and sees the overwhelming support the president has in that state. I am on the ground between Pennsylvania and Ohio and can say I see the same thing on the ground here.

I don't think some of the people living in Thailand understand how strong the support is over here.

The Trump signs are beginning to line entire streets of towns now. MI PA OH = checkmate.

https://deadline.com/2019/12/michael-moore-donald-trump-2020-elections-trump-would-most-likely-win-1202818002/

What Moore also said that Trump will win if the election was held today. He also said that he will lose more popular votes than 2016. In most democratic country, he will not be the President with no majority votes. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What Moore also said that Trump will win if the election was held today. He also said that he will lose more popular votes than 2016. In most democratic country, he will not be the President with no majority votes. 

Yes, in the US we care about the rights of the majority, and historically have not subscribed to the “mob rule” mentality preferred in much of the world, but not to worry, if the left has their way we will. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Please do not make up lies about our system of government. 

You claim you can’t comment on our Constitution after making a up a lie about it. Real classy. 

Where are you from? Let’s have a go at that.

I thought USA value freedom of speech. What happen since 2016. Has Trump changed all that in you. Like non tolerance of anything non Trumper. 

• Confused 5

5 minutes ago, rabas said:

Free speech includes the clobbering you receive from others when you speak nonsense. That is one of the things that makes America great.

One man nonsense is another man freedom of speech. I do submit to you that clobbering opponents is Trump’s ace. He will even pay for the lawyer fees. 

2 hours ago, oby said:

hunter enriched the lives of hookers from NYC to kiev, and drug lords from Columbia to iran.

and as reported today, now pelosi's son is involved with the ukraine oil and gas industry... 

democrats, entering politics for the corruption and graft, oh and pilfering their campaign funds,

cue: AOC and ilhan omar and many others

2020 trump with a landslide, thanks to democrats for trump 555

No need to read Trump's tweets, their content will be found in this forum ASAP!

• Haha 2