Farmers happiness index improves from previous year

webfact

I'm old now, but throughout my life I've enjoyed looking at someone's face for signs of good intelligence. So I was interested when this pic was published.

Didn't last very long this time though...

Edited by ParkerN

8 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Are these people on drugs?

Possibly or just high on their own methane...

But what they definitely should be on is the New Year redundancy list!

If they're really using these statistics to come up with a master plan then the agricultural ministry is in dire straits!

It's all a plan.   The people with money want to buy the farm land because they can see how  large con agra business  has taken  Over American farmland.   Grain  production to hog methane  production all owned by the food industry and using Monsanto seeds.   they want large  farms  to  utilize the gigantic mechanized equipment to harvest the crops. This is one reason why the chemical ban was stopped.   We see how much death and fighting over oil but just imagine how much  more serious the fighting will be over drinking water and food in the future. 

One farmer I know in chokchai says the chicken plants farms were getting all the water  this year so it was turned on so late for the small farmer.

Good reason  to order us up some strykers. 

• Like 1

If the farmers are happy now, just wait until they get their free rubber pillow (sorry only 1 per family).  They are going to be ef*ing ecstatic!   555

Edited by DoktorC

They've gotta be kidding! My parents in law are farmers and as poor as mice in churches.

There's no happiness, only when you think being drunk on Lao Khao is happiness. 

Get rid of Pinocchio and they might be happy about it. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

They've gotta be kidding! My parents in law are farmers and as poor as mice in churches.

There's no happiness, only when you think being drunk on Lao Khao is happiness. 

Get rid of Pinocchio and they might be happy about it. 

I think it's becoming clear that Pinocchio is about as welcome among Thais as he is among the expat community - about the same as a dose of the clap. What puzzles me is why Thais appear to be resolved to do sod all about it.