The Thai 'Second' or 'Junior Wife' Phenomena

Pilotman

No frankly I am not a sadist and I do not need like to show same how rich Thai men are, with my first Thai I already have many problems but not very important if I had the second one I would multiply the problems by taking into consideration that the first and my only Thai girlfriend handles the kitchen utensils very well

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I can honestly say not for me. Not saying that I do not spend time looking at the pretty women, and wondering, as I bet most men do. It is just that I have grown accustomed to taking a pee standing up.......:ermm: 

Not unpleasant to sit down sometimes ..
especially when you are tired after a good day of work or a hundred km off-piste on a good mountain bike
The feeling is very pleasant ...

And to answer the question, no mia noy or kik (gik, but the letter "G 'does not exist in Thai); for a lot of reasons, the main one of which is: not enough money to support a second wife ; 
and then at my age (71) only one is already enough.:giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

"And if you are mia noi, most people think it same sopenee." Very untrue, if it were Thai men wouldn't parade their mia noi around in public, like their prized possession. When Thai men visit a "sopenee" they are extremely secretive about it.

Quite a disgusting post all round really. Very dissappointing.

Danny, watch this. 

What you think? 

• Like 2