Battle lines harden over Trump impeachment trial witnesses

webfact

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Because I was only replying to the question I quoted.

What you just posted is something different. I didn't answer it because that question has been answered  previously, though perhaps not specifically quoting you. The same questions keep getting asked over and over and over, and the answer is always the same.

The question has not been answered by you, deflected away from and avoided true, but not answered. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Your question has been answered any number of times. 

Nope. 

I’ve interpreted various attempts at deflecting to draw my own conclusions though. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2020 at 11:35 AM, bristolboy said:

Whereas your opinion is weighty indeed! It falls with a big thud.

I am not the one full of moral preening and inferred intellectual superiority based on an opinion bristol.

• Thanks 2

On 1/2/2020 at 8:06 PM, elmrfudd said:

I am not the one full of moral preening and inferred intellectual superiority based on an opinion bristol.

Really? You're just the person who decided that he knows whose opinions count and whose don't.

"Your opinion on Trump stops there. It has no weight on other people. Get over it" 

Full of yourself much?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Allow me to answer this one for him.

The rush was because every day Trump remains POTUS means a new all time stock record high, all time minority employment rates, more hope, more optimism, more respect on the international stage, and further unwinding of the legacy of nanny state control and public divisiveness left by 44. Which meant more MSNBC and CNN viewers realizing they have been conned and switching to be Republican supporters. This is why there was a mad stampede for the dems to ram this hoax through the house, but now they are in a right pickle.

New evidence proves:

Rat in a drain ditch, caught on a limb, you know

better, but I know him

Like I told you, what I said, steal your face right off

your head

Noe he's gone,now he's gone, Lord he's gone,

he's gone

Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track

He's gone,he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him

back, he's gone

He's Gone: The Grateful Dead

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:17 PM, opalred said:

you watch /to take the heat away from him /he will start a war somewhere /i think Iran

all his life he has shown there is only one person in the world  /he couldn't care if 1million people were killed /just to take heat from him

A severely unfounded emotional opinion based on nothing but hatred and irrational bias 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

Bristol, you lecture people who disagree with your opinions constantly about how they just don't have the "facts" and consider yourself more intelligent than those who don't follow your liberal beliefs. Your opinions carries no more than any other. 

I don't have to ask if you are full of yourself. 

Typical right-leaning myth: "No opinion is worth more than mine".  Perhaps that's why science is now sitting in the back seat.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Typical right-leaning myth: "No opinion is worth more than mine".  Perhaps that's why science is now sitting in the back seat.

Typical baseless comment. Where did I ever say my opinion was worth more? I will wait for you to find this mythical claim you have made. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Typical baseless comment. Where did I ever say my opinion was worth more? I will wait for you to find this mythical claim you have made. 

When an opinion is based on facts its worth more.

As it stands, trump supporters opinions arent based on facts so are basically worthless.

But its fun to watch.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:39 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

Comparing a BJ lie to asking for political investigation announcement from a foreign country is tit for tat? Having BJ whitness verses having actual people who know what the first hand truth is?

You are mistaken on every point you just made.... 

Clinton did not make a "BJ lie"... 

He sat before Congress and LIED UNDER OATH. 

You are trying to downplay the severity of Clinton's actions...

"Actual Witnesses"??? 

Who is the most significant "Actual Witness" ?   How about the guy on the other end of the phone call? Which, he has said, multiple times... "There was NO quid pro quo,  no bribery, and absolutely NO pressure "... 

Therefore, if you are not able to take into FACT, the MOST important "Actual  Witness" own words... then you are calling the President of Ukraine a liar?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Xavnel said:

"Actual Witnesses"??? 

Who is the most significant "Actual Witness" ?   How about the guy on the other end of the phone call? Which, he has said, multiple times... "There was NO quid pro quo,  no bribery, and absolutely NO pressure "... 

Therefore, if you are not able to take into FACT, the MOST important "Actual  Witness" own words... then you are calling the President of Ukraine a liar?

What incentive does Zelensky have to tell the truth?   How much incentive does he have to not contradict his benefactor?   So you’re position is that Zelensky and the fired prosecutor are the only non-corrupted Ukrainians and telling the truth?   If so, I must tell you that there is an arrest warrant for you that only I can fix if you send me $500 through Western Union.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

In my post, the word "mine" does not refer to you or any specific individual.  That is why it is in "".   It is the wording that a member of the group would use to express their belief.  However, It does seem to me that you did see it as a shoe of the appropriate size.

"Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) announced on Friday if Democrats DO NOT deliver their articles of impeachment to the US Senate as is required by the US Constitution he will introduce a measure to dismiss Pelosi’s slapdash articles of impeachment on Monday January 6th."

BOOM!

She actually has until 25th Jan.

Put up or shut up Nancy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

In my post, the word "mine" does not refer to you or any specific individual.  That is why it is in "".   It is the wording that a member of the group would use to express their belief.  However, It does seem to me that you did see it as a shoe of the appropriate size

Well, that is certainly your opinion,regardless of how baseless it is, it is still that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xavnel said:

"Actual Witnesses"??? 

Politicians say what is beneficial to them. Z was not a witness, he never swore under oath. Trump can call for him to do so if he likes.

4 hours ago, Xavnel said:

He did not say that. He's too smart.

Edited by candide
  • Confused 1