Pattaya motorbike fire: Ladyboy helps crack the mystery!

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Investigations led to 30 year old lady boy Mr Thaweesak Saithong - that is the gentleman in pink with the shoulder bag in our picture. 

There was I thinking it was the gentleman on the right with the uniform and the cap......:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Something stinks. As often in Thailand, all is not as it appears. Why would the ladyboy be so helpful? To cover up the fact that he/she had actually started the fire, for reasons he/she wanted to remain unknown?

Spot on!  One thing I've learned in LOS is a sure way to draw the suspicion of BiB is to be helpful. ess-tee-eff-oop

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Investigations led to 30 year old lady boy Mr Thaweesak Saithong - that is the gentleman in pink with the shoulder bag in our picture. 

This seems very disrepectful to me, the person identifies as "lady boy" takes a female persona, surely they could have not used the "mr" in the reporting, and the tern "gentleman". Is this to humilate and denigrate the person? 

Why not use gender neutral terminology?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Luckily his insurance will cover it all..Weird the people standing outside at the bar and one bike starts to light up and no one starts with throwing  some water on it? Bunch of incapable folks there in Bukaw !

Water and fuel,fire>> not very good idea

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

This seems very disrepectful to me, the person identifies as "lady boy" takes a female persona, surely they could have not used the "mr" in the reporting, and the tern "gentleman". Is this to humilate and denigrate the person? 

Why not use gender neutral terminology?

... adding -  why they try drag some sort of stigma to associate the farang word into this purely thai situation