British man arrested after going on a thieving spree in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Sure, I accept that.  Many foreigners in Thailand have burnt their bridges back home, but this guy is relatively young.

I don't think you would have much trouble finding work in his chosen profession  back in the UK:tongue:

2 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Well it's only Thailand looking for a solution. Petty criminal from the UK. Why would Thailand want to spend 1 sentang on him? IDC, deport, lifetime ban. End of.

We don,t want him,bang him up in thailand might teach him a lesson.

14 hours ago, Kennycrossfit said:

Looks just like fine Dutch males I have met before

And a few Australian back-packers (sheilas). I doubt any could determine his origins based solely on that pixelated picture. 

Edited by jacko45k

14 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Perhaps we could do a POTY style award once a year on which country produced the biggest idiot lol...

I'd like to nominate my Swedish neighbour who has no concept of other people living quietly nearby.

• Haha 1

My parents raised me to fear reform school or, heaven forbid, jail.

And my tough-guy uncle, prison guard career, used to brag about how he would man handle the inmates. Being shot with a high pressure water hose sounded pretty scary to me.

With that said, it is totally beyond my comprehension why and how a person visits a foreign country and doesn't consider the consequences of their crimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davo369 said:

If i looked like that i wouldn't go out...

One just cant help ones look that one is born with. Hence, insulting a living being on his/her looks are degrading and speaks volumes on that persons inner look, whatever the outer seems to be.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ravip said:

One just cant help ones look that one is born with. Hence, insulting a living being on his/her looks are degrading and speaks volumes on that persons inner look, whatever the outer seems to be.

Thieving in your own country is bad but when you do it in another country thats low of the low. So on that basis I will say what i want 

He's a ugly piece of s###t 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ravip said:

You think his was born with all that hair? 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, roo860 said:

I hope your not speaking from experience!!

Never, but I mean if I was in the slammer for a while and saw piggy tails, that would arouse me, but would only remind me of piggy tail's on women, as for any male, no way inclined ever, Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters would come in pretty handy.

• Haha 1

What a dumb a.se he is. Why in gods name would you steel from a Thai person unless you saw them pull up in a new 5 to 10 million baht car. Odds on the Thai bloke is poor as so pickings very slim as we can clearly see.

a complete brain dead falang tourist this one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ravip said:

...........look that one is born with.   Surely not born with bunches and a beard.

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

A motorbike was stolen by two Thais at my place a couple weeks ago, that never made the news...

They are Thai - so that's OK. Nicking bikes is a profession reserved  for Thais - that's why the Brits are in big trouble.