Biting soi dog battered to death, claims foundation

webfact

Biting soi dog battered to death, claims foundation

6pm.jpg

Thai caption: Foundation worker batters dog to death

Animal lovers went to the police in Phan Thong, Chonburi after they claimed that foundation workers called to deal with a stray had ended up beating the dog to death. 

A video showed the foundation workers capturing the animal and trying to deal with it. But police said there was no evidence yet that the stray - responsible for biting many people outside a convenience store - had been the subject of animal abuse. 

No charges have yet been made as the investigation continues. 

Pictures in the possession of Watchdog Thailand Foundation showed the dog dead in a rice sack. 

Another unnamed foundation was hired by the Phan Thong municipal authority after they received complaints about the stray.  

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-07

4 minutes ago, smedly said:

there are dogs on a soi near me and there is a vagrant guy hangs around them, I have seen him encouraging the dogs to attack farangs who are walking past - perhaps he is the one that needs a beating

Yer,  lets all go around and beat the <deleted> out of him!   Or keep him in an institution so he can train other people to talk dog talk.  I'd pay a reasonable fee to learn dog talk.  My dogs are my best friends.......oh,  and my wife!  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, smedly said:

there are dogs on a soi near me and there is a vagrant guy hangs around them, I have seen him encouraging the dogs to attack farangs who are walking past - perhaps he is the one that needs a beating

funny you say that, I've noticed soi dogs get more aggressive when a homeless person is temporarily with them, either feeding them or whatever

1 hour ago, johng said:

If the government did their job and rounded up all these stray mutts ( millions all over the country) then no one would be bitten or kept awake all night from the noise  or have  rubbish bins overturned  blowing in the wind   cyclists,walkers, children

and responsible pet owners wouldn't be terrorised,road accidents reduced...and there would be no need or excuse to beat them to death but no.... too difficult ????

and the so called "animal lovers"  would rather have the rabid,mangy fleebags  on every street corner ! :crazy:

And dogowners would feel more secure when walking their dog, they might even start doing so.

2 hours ago, smedly said:

or shud we put him to sleep with a single humane injection like your other suggestion. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, thequietman said:

for what ....... measles!  

They don't put animals down here, it is not the Buddhist way, even though none of them even come close to being a real one. ????

Actually they do, but let's not spoil the image,