Thai woman gets her hand mangled in the meat mincer - forgot to turn it off while cleaning

rooster59

Thai woman gets her hand mangled in the meat mincer - forgot to turn it off while cleaning

82187789_595785207674881_3819668472514740224_n-1-1.jpg

Image: 77kaoded

Rescue services were called to a house in the Mor Tai housing estate in Nong Bua Lamphu in Thailand's north east after a 62 year old woman got her hand caught in a meat mincer. 

Noi said that she had forgotten to turn it off while cleaning the machine.

Others came to her aid as she screamed out to remove the plug. 

A rescue foundation cut the machine in two and transported Noi and part of the mincer to Sri Bun Reuang Hospital for immediate surgery. 

Surgeons had to cut three of her fingers but she was reportedly doing fine later.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-11
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Typically Thai working, do the job as fast as you can, then you can spend your time on "smartphone" or drinking for men.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

fancy cleaning the machine and not turning it off.of course you will lose your hand if you don,t  do that

Worked in our family restaurant and Deli for years while in high school and college.  Had a meat slicer.  Damn thing scared me to death when cleaning it.  Heck the blade was sharpened regularly and once I cut straight through my thumbnail when I accidentally brushed against it while it was off and I was cleaning it.  I made damn sure I always unplugged it, and not just turned it off when leaning it.  The on/off switch was right on the front of the slicer and so easy to accidentally knock over to the on position.

5 hours ago, Borzandy said:

Typically Thai working, do the job as fast as you can, then you can spend your time on "smartphone" or drinking for men.

What a post! Accidents happen and I also made my mistakes.

Those without mistakes may throw the first stone. 

( But please don't, when you're sitting in a glasshouse.) 

• Like 2

She didn't FORGET to turn the machine off. She NEVER turns the machine off when cleaning the meat grinder. Let's see how she does after she gets her other hand caught next time.

And will she clean the machine of her blood and hand? Might add a little bit of zest into those next burgers.

• Confused 1