Does Thailand help male menopause?

Yinn

" Do you think living in Thailand helps men with male menopause have the better life? "

After living in the USA with my Thai wife for 40 years, it certainly couldn't hurt.  But I rather like being a curmudgeon.  I've earned it.

image.png.22fc2bcede5c030ec9ff32dea9c4070b.png

Edited by Damrongsak

I like your style of thread. ????

I'm far from andropause but I can say Thailand fixed my seasonal affective desorder (SAD). Something that you experience when the winter last 6 months and the summer only 2.

Edited by Tayaout

55 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

I'm far from andropause but I can say Thailand fixed my seasonal affective desorder (SAD). Something that you experience when the winter last 6 months and the summer only 2.

Very interesting. Thailand help you not be SAD.

Maybe the reason thailand is Land of Smile? ????

i think maybe the westerner have more problem with grumpy male menopause than Thai men. Generally speaking.

I research google but not find this information. 

Maybe the weather help it, maybe the teaching of the Buddha help Thai man. For be calm, think and not worry. 

If ignore male menopause it not cure. Should..

-Acknowledge changes in the way you respond to situations.

-Learn to recognize changes in your mood and take steps to relax or defuse the situation.

-Listen calmly as your partner describes mood or personality changes.

Warm Regards 

Yinn POTY 

Returning happiness to the people.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Very interesting. Thailand help you not be SAD.

Maybe the reason thailand is Land of Smile? ????

i think maybe the westerner have more problem with grumpy male menopause than Thai men. Generally speaking.

I research google but not find this information. 

Maybe the weather help it, maybe the teaching of the Buddha help Thai man. For be calm, think and not worry. 

If ignore male menopause it not cure. Should..

-Acknowledge changes in the way you respond to situations.

-Learn to recognize changes in your mood and take steps to relax or defuse the situation.

Warm Regards 

Yinn POTY 

Returning happiness to the people.

No man has a problem with male menopause, Thai or farang, it doesn't exist, it's a fiction.

SAD is real and living in Thailand helps greatly as the lenght of the days are almost the same.

In my home town, the shortest day has 7 hours of daylight (December 21st), the longest day has 17 hours of daylight (June 21st).

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

No man has a problem with male menopause, Thai or farang, it doesn't exist, it's a fiction.

SAD is real and living in Thailand helps greatly as the lenght of the days are almost the same.

In my home town, the shortest day has 7 hours of daylight (December 21st), the longest day has 17 hours of daylight (June 21st).

Ah... what abundance of sunlight during the winter months ... 7 hours ... ???? ... Try living north of the Arctic Circle during the winter months .... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Alternatively as we  read almost daily, stab them to death multiple  times.

Must remember that excuse to go with the brake  failure, micro sleep etc, sorry  officer male  menopause,but keep  smiling? is  correct?

• Thanks 1

Thailand with all its femininity helps stave off "grumpy old man disease", puts a little kick back in the step. I think "grumpy old man disease" may be a more accurate description than "male menopause", of which I doubt there is clinically (technically) any such thing.

We just don't have the "parts".

Of course, of course, ChipButty, POST 7 women start to gain weight around the time of menopause, that is around the age of 50.
On the other hand, from the age of 30, men gain weight, which they have had the leisure to maintain (weight), without scruples, thinking that their busty, very gelatinous body was the fantasy of women.
To observe, daily, the man in all his splendor, andropause, in a large majority of males, begins very early.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

No such thing as the "male menopause". An urban myth.

thank you.

The pharmaceutical industry, the processed candy aka nutraceutical industry, self styled lifestyle experts and lacklustre MDs  wanting to get rich,  would like us to believe that there is .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the majority of Westerners who are of an, say, older age, delight in the fact that they can have something to complain about each and every day. Now when they make the decision to live in the LOS they get really excited to have something new to complain about. TV is like a magnet to this type of person ????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ianezy0 said:

I think the majority of Westerners who are of an, say, older age, delight in the fact that they can have something to complain about each and every day. Now when they make the decision to live in the LOS they get really excited to have something new to complain about. TV is like a magnet to this type of person ????

Welcome aboard.....????️..............????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

"Whisky" lack of spatial awareness & fellow beings seems to benefit also ???? 

Edited by CGW