Naras denies Daily Mail reports on Brit deported from Thai jail

webfact

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

They are pretty comprehensive. I remember mine for a work permit once:

Doctor: "Are you well?"   Me: "Yes, fine."  

Doctor then wrote a out a health certificate. 

I had to get a medial certificate for a work prmit too. I went to the hospital, gave the girl at the desk my passport. She asked me to wait - I thought this was to wait for the doctor to see me.  A couple of minutes later she brought my medical certificate to me. Very efficient service !!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Same thing happens every time i need a new one for Driving License !

Hubei’s new confirmed cases pegged at 14,840, nearly 10 times more than the previous day, while deaths more than doubled to 242

Oh oh.

This is bad news if you live in Hubei, China. ????

Good news is they aren't diagnosing using PCR DNA tests but with other clinical tests, which surely include false positives for upper respiratory infections like seasonal flu. ✓

6 hours ago, smutcakes said:

According to Sky News which i watched the headlines at 6am about 1 hour ago, tests of this guy and the other suspected of having Chrono came back negative.... people can put their pick axes away for now...

Will apologies be forthcoming from all those spitting venom at Thailand?... i wont hold my breath. I suspect this will be a short thread.

Lets see the Daily Mail and the Sun apologize to Thailand for their false accusations...

Nope true

• Confused 3

I can't understand this story at all. The guy, Rumble has been in airports and been on a plane(s) with potentially hundreds of people. He has been in prison and come into contact with other inmates and staff in both Thailand and the UK. I suppose he could have developed symptoms during the flight which is many hours long....but you can't rule out the possibility that Thailand didn't want its whole prison population at risk of infection by a foreigner who presumably didn't wear a mask. So perhaps they wanted to shunt the problem elsewhere....I must agree I would have been tempted to do the same with him. He's British and the Brits wanted him back...let them deal with the problem.

If he really has coronavirus we will hear a lot more about this story.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Oh, for God's sakes...

What? Your acne?

Whereas salient, relevant AND ORIGINAL comments obviously cost a bit more and you left you wallet on the dresser.

Oh... so the Thai Department of Corrections is responsible for the rather nebulous incubation periods of a virus they don't have anything to do with? The GLOBAL standard agreed by WHO, CDC and others for monitoring suspects is 14-days.

If you could like your own posts you'd have about a million likes

7 hours ago, smutcakes said:

According to Sky News which i watched the headlines at 6am about 1 hour ago, tests of this guy and the other suspected of having Chrono came back negative.... people can put their pick axes away for now...

Not surprising to me.

I haven't seen reports that people just break together from this virus without showing symptoms beforehand. In a proper (UK) prison they should have noticed fever, coughing etc.

40 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Is there anybody who expected a different comment? Of course Thais are always right ????

Instead of your usual Thai-bashing, why not take a look at several comments quoting UK statements  reporting that he does not  have the virus.

Daily Maul, a good tabloid and one that defends the right of British citizens in Thailand.

Why can't people see that Thai do not like FARANG! FARANG are looked down upon and seen simply as money on legs.

Are Thai treated in the same manner within the UK? I very much doubt it

On 2/13/2020 at 5:56 AM, bluesofa said:

you actually went to a doctor? At our school they arrange them for 50 baht. no need to see a doctor. lol 

8 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Daily Maul, a good tabloid and one that defends the right of British citizens in Thailand.

Why can't people see that Thai do not like FARANG! FARANG are looked down upon and seen simply as money on legs.

Are Thai treated in the same manner within the UK? I very much doubt it

He doesn't have the virus, so stop blaming Thai people and start blaming that BS newspaper.