30 Year lease

I am a Falang who has been living in thailand for just approximately 13 years.At that time I got married to a Thai lady and the house became hers with me being a resident with a 30 yr lease and I was told at that time that whatever happened to our relationship neither she or anyone else could put me out of the house. Now my relationship is fading and maybe going to the stage where we get a divorce.My first concern is can I still remain in the house for the next 17 yrs. I would be interested to hear from anyone who either legally knows my position or hjas had the same experience.Thanks in advance Dougal

4 hours ago, biplanebluey said:

I got married to a Thai lady and the house became hers with me being a resident with a 30 yr lease and I was told at that time that whatever happened to our relationship neither she or anyone else could put me out of the house.

If you got the lease after the marriage from your wife and she decides to cancel it, it's not valid.

If she dies and someone else inherits the house, the lease is valid.

Any agreement between a married couple can be cancelled at any time by either party.

Edited by BritManToo