Biden racks up endorsements as Sanders goes on the attack in U.S. presidential race

rooster59

1 hour ago, Ricohoc said:

He's been in on and led some horrible legislation.  His record is pathetic.  That will be exposed -- whether there are debates or not.

Bidens fifty year record of public service should get him elected, if a record of public service is a consideration, as his opponents record of public service is non existent, or negative, like using a not for profit charity foundation illegally (freaking despicable)

IMO, You erroneously compare Biden’s record against that of people he’s not going to be running against.... his record needs to be compared honestly (lol) against the trumps, and then you’ll get to see which record is actually pathetic (or most pathetic, if you prefer)

the interesting thing looking forwards, will be the debates, given that a pres was elected without any experience or political history.... that pres now has a history to debate, and it’s a pretty shabby history, covering the empirically demonstrable worst and most divisive presidency in history.

handing out paper toweling as flood relief, what an idiot!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ricohoc said:

Actually, when the comparisons and contrasts are made, it'll be folks like you who will get to see the stark contrast.

I fully expect to see stark contrasts... I’m looking forward to debates between trump and anyone. Should be funny ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sucit said:

That would be like asking for a medical report to prove he is caucasian. 

This is one reason we have debates, so the public can see clearly a candidates mental clarity and abilities. 

The other argument about Trump is nothing. You don't somehow miraculously prove Biden is mentally fit by deflecting to Trump. Argue the point on its merits.

If you can listen to a Biden gaffe real and say with a straight face this guy is not in serious mental decline to a level that would obviously affect his leadership abilities, you have problems. 

Biden has been bumbling his words for decades, it’s not some new ‘degeneration thing’.

Now if he wets his pants in public you might have an argument.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, AussieBob18 said:

Hillary C has been speaking out a lot lately. What is the bet that she will be supporting Biden over Sanders on the basis that she becomes his VP nominee? Her plan being that when Biden is too old (dementia) he resigns and she becomes POTUS.  

All irrelevent anyway - Trump is going to get re-elected.  The only question is will GOP win back the House - which if they do will mean 'curtains' for the Dem operatives that orchestarted the fake impeachment.  

I will take any bet on that. Hilary will not run for any position.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

so you're endorsing a candidate who is showing early signs of Alzheimers?

He just said "....we can not won (sic) this re-election....excuse me....we can only re-elect Donald Trump"

This isn't something I made up...it's all over Twitter....even they can't protect this senile chap any more.

He has lost it and it's out for the whole world to see.

He even called Chris Wallace... Chuck ...on national TV...then denied it and insisted he said

Chris. 

Alzheimers you say.

I’ll forgo the medical report if you can produce your medical qualifications.

I’ll not wet my pants waiting.

• Haha 1

Was interesting seeing Jake Tapper of CNN rake Bernie Sanders

lovingly and delicately over a pair of high count satin sheets over the fact that one of

his people was waving a nazi swastika flag at his last rally. 

I imagine if someone had done this at a Trump rally, we would

be at armageddon levels of alarm concern and cnn commentator apoplexia right now.

Jake asked the question, Bernie basically said I dont know I had left the rally when it

allegedly happened and Jake moved on to his next softball question.

Such rank dishonesty does not go unnoticed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Was interesting seeing Jake Tapper of CNN rake Bernie Sanders

lovingly and delicately over a pair of high count satin sheets over the fact that one of

his people was waving a nazi swastika flag at his last rally. 

I imagine if someone had done this at a Trump rally, we would

be at armageddon levels of alarm concern and cnn commentator apoplexia right now.

Jake asked the question, Bernie basically said I dont know I had left the rally when it

allegedly happened and Jake moved on to his next softball question.

Such rank dishonesty does not go unnoticed.

I  got the clip. I see now that you blatantly misrepresented the clip. Shame on you. You know full well that Jewish Bernie doesn't have Nazi supporters. Trying to associate Bernie who lost so many of his relatives in the holocaust to a racist antisemitic Nazi at his rally is a truly remarkable low level. 

Start at 7.47

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

So it amazes me to see politicians much older than me, fighting off the effects of old age for a chance at the White House...

As LBJ said of the presidency "you'd have to be crazy to want this job."

I agree.

(Historical note:  LBJ could have run for another term but did not)