This is Why The Virus Numbers Are Low in Thaland!

NCC1701A

18 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

This is news to me. But I'm not into masturbation anyway like most TVForum members.

However, I am a subscriber to Professor Pigeon's works. He has researched the actual thrusting movement of the males around the world. The African men of the Sudan have the highest level of testosterone. The Europeans the least (with Northern Europeans last); due no doubt by their insistence of the 'missionary' position, and their desire to satisfy their partner. And also the trend towards female domination.

The Professor has calculated that 1000 thrusting's of the hips can bring about body enhancements. Not least the extension of life itself. He has proposed that 1000 a day be the norm, which adds up to 5 minutes to a man's life.

Actually American men have the lowest testosterone levels on average:

In the new study, published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, researchers measured sex hormones in more than 5,000 elderly men from five countries across the globe.

They found average testosterone levels varied by 18 percent, landing twice as many white Americans (6 percent) in the low range compared with men from Hong Kong and Japan.

In fact black men had the highest levels of female sex hormones, not testosterone:

Testosterone wasn’t the only hormone that varied. Black men in the U.S. and Tobago had higher levels of the female sex hormone estradiol, for instance, which has been tied to a lower risk of bone fractures.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-testosterone-varies/older-mens-testosterone-varies-by-country-race-idINTRE67P50M20100826

So despite the Roosh followers avoiding soy beans looks like Japanese and Chinese men have more testosterone than Americans.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Actually American men have the lowest testosterone levels on average:

In the new study, published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, researchers measured sex hormones in more than 5,000 elderly men from five countries across the globe.

They found average testosterone levels varied by 18 percent, landing twice as many white Americans (6 percent) in the low range compared with men from Hong Kong and Japan.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-testosterone-varies/older-mens-testosterone-varies-by-country-race-idINTRE67P50M20100826

So despite the Roosh followers avoiding soy beans looks like Japanese and Chinese men have more testosterone than Americans.

Would not surprise me at all.

American men have been beaten down by females like no other.

Sex is not enjoyable and fun.  It is used as manipulation and control.

I am sure it affects the T rates.

Edited by bkk6060

6 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Something I don't get here !? Why would one masturbate in LOS with so much cheap and willing pu**y around. Would be the epitome of perversion.

Have you forgot, there's a big virus going around. 

And i don't mean sexual virus.

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Would not surprise me at all.

American men have been beaten down by females like no other.

Sex is not enjoyable and fun.  It is used as manipulation and control.

I am sure it affects the T rates.

Wait, wait! There is another male that has been beaten down by feminists, the Swedish man!:

"While total testosterone levels were similar in men from Sweden, Tobago and the US, they were 16 per cent higher in men from Hong Kong and Japan.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20827824-900-men-beware-moving-country-could-affect-your-libido/#ixzz6G5gWwR5s"

So I wish to revise my position, Swedish, Tobagan and US men have the lowest testosterone levels.

But Chinese and Japanese still the highest.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Something I don't get here !? Why would one masturbate in LOS with so much cheap and willing pu**y around. Would be the epitome of perversion.

Sex with random partners for to avoid the Wuhan flue are u serious?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AllThaiedUp said:

Masturbation helps me through life!

Even in Pattaya is hard to resist and abstain from it but still can't help it.

See your housemaster...and the school nurse.

Horlicks and a good beating should see you through...

9 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

See your housemaster...and the school nurse.

Now we're talking.

Horlicks and a good beating should see you through...

House Master and school nurse?   tell me more...

Good luck giving me a beating .. you funny old man

Edited by AllThaiedUp