Melania Trump to star in U.S. coronavirus awareness ads

webfact

11 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

Beautiful - absolutely beautiful.

Eek, too much bondo. But the new "kidneys" look good.

Assume she's taking time off from supervising the Tennis Pavillion construction?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/melania-trump-hits-back-after-being-ruthlessly-criticized-for-tone-deaf-white-house-tennis-pavilion-post

RCSU2VVTRY3FFBY77O7RH3VCKE.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

Back to the safe spot lol oh well if it’s all ya got imo I don’t think melinia is a good rep to sheltered and out of touch not really representing the struggle of ordinary Americans by a long shot

So you hate her and have no problem with others hating her? 

Your "safe spot" is nonsensical. Calling out hate isnt the same as running whining for a safe space. Im not the one hating, Im healthy...folks hate of anything Trump doesnt affect my life, my life is fabulous and Im happy with our President. Enjoy your hate as you choose.

• Sad 1

Think Melania needs a job and wants to do more in public.

Likely her husband has been stifling/refusing to let her, which is why she slaps his hands away etc... 

POTUS is liked by so many in America, but for all the wrong reasons IMO

Peace

2 minutes ago, tifino said:

she's doing this to keep otherwise occupied, after hubby closed his borders from her side of the bed? 

Other way around most likely on closing the bed border

• Like 1

It sounds OK to me for her to do that. Perhaps she's prepping for an acting career after she divorces 45 when he loses in November. 

I don't hate her but her anti-bullying Be Best campaign is deeply vacuous considering she's married to the biggest bully in American history.

I'm looking forward to the tell all book by Barron but knowing 45 he probably made him sign an NDA.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Back to the safe spot lol oh well if it’s all ya got imo I don’t think melinia is a good rep to sheltered and out of touch not really representing the struggle of ordinary Americans by a long shot

I'm surprised the networks agreed to this, I mean, a free national ad campaign with HER of all people, in the middle of a presidential election campaign year???  How about someone NOT connected to Trump!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm surprised the networks agreed to this, I mean, a free national ad campaign with HER of all people, in the middle of a presidential election campaign year???  How about someone NOT connected to Trump!!!

Well, it's become traditional for first spouses to have their own pet causes and the incumbency always carries built in advantages. His too. So I don't think this is anything special he is getting that's really different than what would be available to any president. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm surprised the networks agreed to this, I mean, a free national ad campaign with HER of all people, in the middle of a presidential election campaign year???

Joe Biden's wife will have the opportunity to run a similar campaign. As soon as he can remember which one is his wife.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1