Coronavirus: Brit couple fear they'll be trapped in Thailand for months as flights axed

webfact

7 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Absolutely correct... Anyone who has traveled for pure leisure reasons within the past couple weeks needs therapy...

There have been enough warning signs so they only have themselves to blame !!

Grab a cheap bungalow folks and settle in for the ride ???? 

Hold on folks, the ride is going to be a little bit bumpy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

What if they don't have any money to stay beyond their original two weeks?

Lots of people come on holiday with just enough to last and maybe 100 quid for an emergency.

Well then they are double stupid... Temples are an option for homeless people !!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

Not even that much

Can fly Qatar to Manchester  370 quid one way or 335 to London

That's on the 1st april, only a week away!

Not sure what people are confused about. 

Do people struggle to use the internet?

https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en#flt=BKK./m/04jpl.2020-04-01;c:GBP;e:1;so:1;sd:1;t:f;tt:o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Lots of people come on holiday with just enough to last and maybe 100 quid for an emergency.

You do not mean...people do not have a safety net ....well now then, I am flabbergasted.  How really can people live from one day to the next, and be world travelers if they don't create savings, and when faced with a dilemma still decide to spend the Fcuck all and not thing about tomorrow. 

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"  Yes Wimpy, keep up the magic borrowing and kicking the can down the road....one day the can will fall into a large hole and so will you.....Now Thai people for the lower end of society live one day to the next....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If all they have is 100 quid to their name then they shouldn't be traveling at all! 

Edited by Liverpoolfan
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Are there still people that not realized that they always need a buffer? Unfathomable, after so much economical advises everywhere.

Even more stupid, to blow all money on travelling. There is just a big lack of brains in the world. 

Yeah, what do I do? What do I care? Nah, not much. I just take another Chang, and sit down looking out on the world. Calling for another delivery of canned and dried food.

Take care out there!

Edited by Matzzon