"New Normal" living amid virus situation is now being drafted

webfact

11 hours ago, webfact said:

This is an example of guidelines for a barbershop if government lets them reopen

This must have been a real hand wringer for the government following the earlier decree that all military and police officers must have identical haircuts. 

• Haha 2

let's say there is no cure, no treatment, no vaccine. What then?

We have to carry on and it will be up to you how much risk you want to take. If you want to hide in your room and can afford it then you may avoid covid infection. If you want to take a risk, go out, go to work, go and party. It maybe up to you in the end. Many people have not choice. What else will do in 6 -12 -18 months. Maybe years this virus will still be around. Who can say.

6 in 10 people asymptomatic

2 in 10 mild to moderately ill - 30 days sick

2 in 10 very ill go to hospital 1-4 weeks

1 in 500 die.

1 in 20 may have long term illness, organ damage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fair Warning!!! If I see any evil, communist Chinese tour buses anytime soon in Pattaya, I will be calling a good friend of mine who works in US State Department back home in WAshington, DC. And I will let him, and the rest of the world know just how corrupt, incompetent and money hungry the Thai Government really is! Who wants to buy a beer bar??? LMFAO!!!  #Americafirst2020  #Chinapurge2020

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1