RIP Pattaya

Silent Tiger

On 4/23/2020 at 4:12 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I think that's why people used to marry young when really naive. As men get older they should be wise enough to avoid it...

You,d like to think so,but a disturbing number come here straight from a failed relationship and pick up with the first old scutter that crosses their path.

Edited by kingdong

On 5/22/2020 at 11:57 AM, kingdong said:

Pattaya s got a better beach than his hin?how do you work that out?

Ever been to Hua Hin? The beach is tiny and almost disappears at high tide , the sea has jellyfish and the horses poop on the sand.

Can't even walk along the beach at high tide to the south because it's encroached below high tide line.

The beach towards the palace is better but seems hardly anyone goes there for the day.

12 hours ago, Leaver said:

Not hard to work out, Harry.  You can average it, to some degree.  Of course, it all depends on how attractive the girl is, and how hard working she is. 

Let's take your typical Soi 6 hooker.  Say she's on 4000 to 6000 a month appearance money, at 7 days a week.  Maybe she gets taken upstairs twice a shift at 1000 baht, and the odd lady drink a shift at 40 baht commission to her.  

So, 5k baht salary. (averaged)

Say, 1500 baht per shift for boom boom. (averaged) That's 45k baht per month.  (yes, I know, how do you have 1.5 shags. I did say, averaged)  Some girls will get more business, some will get less. 

Let's say she gets only one lady drink a shift, and that's being conservative.  So, that's 1200 baht per month.

Total:  46,200 baht per month.  

Of course, the above figures are pre virus, and with some western tourism.  

What do you think about the above figures?  Wrong?  Right?  Close to the mark?   

I think you are wrong. I'd say most get less than 1.5 ( averaged ) bonks a week averaged over the year. Have to take account of low season too.

Given the level of attractiveness of those still working in a bar, most would be lucky, IMO to get even one lady drink a night. If Soi 6 was as busy as claimed there wouldn't be any girls out front to say I'm a hansum man.

I'm sure any half way good looking girl is now on the internet.

• Thanks 1