Follow the science....

cornishcarlos

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

An embarrassment, to who ?? You ?? 

As I said, take from it what you want...

Yes I believe these lock downs are an over reaction and it's not just me btw.. Why would I post something I don't agree with ?? 

Are you saying these 2 guys are not following the science that they have observed over the past couple months ??

Your reply is more of an embarrassment to yourself !! I don't call people names for saying something that I disagree with, I just counter with my own opinions. 

Sky press preview Rhubarbed this nonsense this morning & David Davis is being interviewed as I speak.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Science is about data, and testing hypotheses against the data. The look over there approach in terms of suicides, domestic violence and economic damage is a red herring.

Australia led the world in lockdown, ahead of the WHO. Deaths per million population 3, the USA 158. Infection cases per million population 263, the USA 2797.

Certainly, relaxation of a lockdown is desirable once the curve is flattened enough for hospitals to cope with a balance of patients discharged vs. new patients.

I don't care what these so-called "frontline" doctors are saying. The data is saying they are talking out of their a###s.

Could it be a difference in population ?

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Health

The two doctors did raise an issue regarding underlying causes - What went on the death certificate etc ... Difference in numbers could be down to different ways of recording the cause of death could it not?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Could it be a difference in population ?

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Health

The two doctors did raise an issue regarding underlying causes - What went on the death certificate etc ... Difference in numbers could be down to different ways of recording the cause of death could it not?

Not to mention differences in lifestyles, population density, air pollution etc.

Apparently, even the fear of being diagnosed with covid and being locked away from one's dear ones can have a dramatic effect on one's antibodies.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

An embarrassment, to who ?? You ?? 

As I said, take from it what you want...

Yes I believe these lock downs are an over reaction and it's not just me btw.. Why would I post something I don't agree with ?? 

Are you saying these 2 guys are not following the science that they have observed over the past couple months ??

Your reply is more of an embarrassment to yourself !! I don't call people names for saying something that I disagree with, I just counter with my own opinions. 

Scientific truth doesn't count once it becomes religionized. 

You will be cursed as heretic if you go against the herd. 

Soon another evangelical high school drop out will start preaching doctrine of mask. 

Mask stock will out perform Amazon soon.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Australia led the world in lockdown, ahead of the WHO. Deaths per million population 3, the USA 158. Infection cases per million population 263, the USA 2797.

Thailand deaths per million .7,

infection 42 per million. 

Wear the mask.

Think Australia and Thailand will be ok soon. Two more weeks? Lucky.

Belgium 3,911 per million, death 597 per million. 

Europe/USA/SouthnAmerica/Indonesia will be problem 2+ month.

Italy lockdown long time already. Still about 500 die everyday.

BDE9B8C7-C19F-4287-A6FD-6ECBBFD7C63A.png

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1