Why are Thai girls so dangerous when they are angry?

Zagor

Just now, pgrahmm said:

I've never seen mine explode in anger.....She'll get quiet for a day or three while she accepts, or reasons things out...Possibly her career refined her over time spent working...Our 2 teenaged daughters are turning out the same.....

The other Thai women I've had never got squirrelly either.....

My ex american wife did, however 1- throw a tv at me, 2- hit me in the face with a hot iron as I walked past, 3- attack me from behind a door with a carving knife, 4- claw my face to hamburger while I was sleeping in bed, 5- walk up behind me in a hall way and start punching the back of my head while I was trying to comfort her daughter (locked up and rocking on her knees in bed crying emotionally overburdened by her mom's irrational behavior).....Circumstances dictated that I had to bide my time = in the end I took custody & raised my own daughter from 3 months on + I made sure that her daughter went to live with her father before I was finished with that monster.....There was plenty more besides that along the way....

I've paid my dues & after that - one unexplained/unreasonable/questionable incident from a gal = out of there......

A mate of mine was married to a Russian girl who turned outto be bi polar. very similar story. he was in fear of his life at times.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Zagor said:

I don’t think Western girls are as jealous and dangerous as Asian girls. Jealous maybe yes, but dangerous no.

I can introduce you to a real crazy one, married my brother.

One day she gets into her car and creams him in the driveway 

I suggested when he got out of hospital to get a gun, just to put her out of her misery