The Midget is on her Way

19 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I got very lucky with this one, my ex wife nit picked me and would spend everything she could on herself and her girlfriends.  This one hS her own money, does not take a dime from me. The shirt she bought me was a Pierre Cardin button up long sleeve dress shirt.  When she left this morning for the salon she took the new shirt along with an older one of mine with her. I asked her what she was doing. She told me she was taking it to the suit shop next to her shop so she could have the Tailor alter it to fit like my old one and needed the old shirt for the measurements. She also bought some clothes for my grown kids in the US and wanted to know when I could mail them for her.  The rest of the stuff she bought were clothes for her 2 kids that live with us and just a few things for herself......yes I guess I am lucky.....

You have a pearl beyond price. Treasure her always. I'd crawl over broken glass for a woman like that.

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You have a pearl beyond price. Treasure her always. I'd crawl over broken glass for a woman like that.

Thank you.  I was not looking when this one landed in front of me, and I was downright floored when I figured it out with her.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thank you.  I was not looking when this one landed in front of me, and I was downright floored when I figured it out with her.

I learned long ago that one doesn't find a woman by looking- they happen by chance. Even so that doesn't mean that lemons don't happen. The secret is knowing one is a lemon when they look like a sweet juicy orange.

I never discovered that secret, to my detriment.

Good luck with her.

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2020 at 6:12 PM, toofarnorth said:

I read somewhere the other day may or may not have been TV ,  ' How to make fries like KFC '. WHY ?

KFC make great chips. The local town has 7 places that sell chips. Maccers sells those horrid string things, Pizza Hut gives hardly any, the 4 takeaway places make them soggy and too oily. KFC is the best, but costs most.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:29 PM, Lacessit said:

OP, you are doing it all wrong, will you never learn? My GF can head to as many stores as she wants, by herself or with a friend. I think her record was 6 hours in Maya, Chiang Mai.

However, if I am not with her, she only has her money to spend. Strange that she would prefer spending mine.

Vinegar goes with french fries, or maybe she intends to complete the job of pickling you while you are sleeping.

I never went shopping with mine. I might have gone to the market with her, but went seperate ways. The local night market often had coyotes dancing on the back of pickups with big sound systems. I was happy to loiter there while she looked at dresses etc.

Vinegar also goes with battered fish, as in fish and chips. I mix it up with ketchup.