So Who Is Going To The Pissup In Phuket From Pattaya?

begsaresponse

try the cheapo airlines...you'll get there for around 1,000 Baht per trip per person. I remember staying at Chalong Beach in a small hotel/guesthouse with ok rooms @ 700 Baht a night. It was down the road just at the beach on the right hand side....there was a restaurant called the lighthouse or something like that next door.

NB: That was BEFORE the Tsunami. no idea if that all still exists...

Hello Pattaya/Jomtien folks,

Someone mentioned a cheap airline ticket for 1000 baht, is that for real? Airline? from Bangkok I assume.

Wife and I hope to go to Phuket. 13,000 baht each sounds a bit high, but I haven't been to Phuket for 5-6 years.

kdf

check with Nokair, Air Asia, One Two Go (bring extra flaps, you may need them... :o )...not sure which one is the cheapest at the moment but give it a try!

They are all going from Bangkok (which ariport?). There is also one flight a day from U-Ta Pao via Samui by Bkk Airways...not exactly chap, though.

The cheapest we could find is with Nokair from Bangkok Dm airport to Phuket for 2,636 baht per person inclusive return fare. Depart 12 May return 14 May ( built in hangover day!!)

If there were enough we could share the transport costs to DM?

Edited by begsaresponse

check with Nokair, Air Asia, One Two Go (bring extra flaps, you may need them... :o )...not sure which one is the cheapest at the moment but give it a try!

They are all going from Bangkok (which ariport?). There is also one flight a day from U-Ta Pao via Samui by Bkk Airways...not exactly chap, though.

That is a better rate than I found. I will check it out.

We may be 2 for transport to DM, etc. Still in planning stage.

thanks

kdf

That is a better rate than I found. I will check it out.

We may be 2 for transport to DM, etc. Still in planning stage.

thanks

kdf

Same same, let us know if you are definite...we will too

Why not hire a mini bus or 2 and all travel down together ? Long drive but with a few stops and a few beers no probs.

Not for me though.I'd rather pay & fly.

why not a bicycle ride and enjoy the scenery....too much effort for me, though...

Why not hire a mini bus or 2 and all travel down together ? Long drive but with a few stops and a few beers no probs.

why not a bicycle ride and enjoy the scenery....too much effort for me, though...

like the idea of the bicycle and the minibus but like expatgaz 'I'd rather pay and fly' :o

like the idea of the bicycle and the minibus but like expatgaz 'I'd rather pay and fly' :D

My mates got a hanglider I could borrow. but I would need a good tail wind. How many cans of beans do you think it would take to get me there safely ? :o