Statue of scout founder Baden-Powell to be taken down in Britain

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Note that it's all councils run by Labour that our rushing to do this. And Labour is now dominated at all levels by the Corbynista Momentum that hates British people, culture, history, and society with a passion.

Statues, and monuments. Then books and performing arts. Then ensuring only teachers and educators with the "right political views" are employed. Then censoring the media.

And people are watching it happen.

Hopefully all those intelligent people who rebelled against Corbyn and his cretins in the GE will do the same at the local elections and vote these Momentum muppets out.

I read that a senior police officer said that if he was not in the police that he would be demonstrating with them, good god what's happened to the police impartiality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Lee KY is a strong opponent of monuments especially himself. He even made clear that his home at Oxley Road should be demolished upon his passing. Nice try to defame a good man. 

Not sure the political opponents he imprisoned, persecuted and oppressed would agree with you he was a good man.

His family and others he enriched probably would.

20 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Removing the statues is a start, but the Inquisition is quickly going to run out of those...

Time to think about burning some books!

Oh, and while they are at it, why not remove the names of famous criminals given to many public places in the US, such as the J.Edgar Hoover building, or the Dulles International airport?

actually, there is no way J.Edgar Hoover's name will come down - the trans community will never allow it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Note that it's all councils run by Labour that our rushing to do this. And Labour is now dominated at all levels by the Corbynista Momentum that hates British people, culture, history, and society with a passion.

Statues, and monuments. Then books and performing arts. Then ensuring only teachers and educators with the "right political views" are employed. Then censoring the media.

And people are watching it happen.

Hopefully all those intelligent people who rebelled against Corbyn and his cretins in the GE will do the same at the local elections and vote these Momentum muppets out.

Unfortunately they won't...most of these wards are akin to Calcutta or Bombay and over 70% postal votes cast in some wards.

20 hours ago, baansgr said:

It's only starting. I've read some tweets on Twitter from BLM members, it's frightening what they are saying and discussing. I think a very strong possibility of summer riots that will dwarf those of the eighties and 2011. Board up your shops and baton down the hatches for a stormy few months

they certainly will be doing that in Tulsa, when the MAG followers arrive shortly.

Edited by paddypower
meaning

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

11 pages of moaning because a few non important statues are coming down 666

666? you mean 555?! ????

anyway enough abut statues. they've taken an episode of fawlty towers down! what is the world coming to?!?!?!

1 minute ago, samsensam said:

666? you mean 555?! ????

anyway enough abut statues. they've taken an episode of fawlty towers down! what is the world coming to?!?!?!

Ooops, just woken up lol

Robert Clayton and Thomas Guy have been removed by the hospitals.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Critics say he was "a racist and supporter of Hitler".

I have not seen one shred of evidence to support either accusation.

Maybe what they mean was he wasn't an extreme left Marxist supporter so he must be bad, bad, bad.

Weak mindless ignorant local government left wing politicians pandering to minority groups denouncements and wanting to be seen to be politically correct. 

Get some spines Poole council 

He admired aspects of fascist and nazi regimes, mainly the hitler youths focus on outdoor life and he was an admirer of aspects of mein kampf but wasn’t a fascist himself.

He didn’t exactly condemn the regimes either.

He was a fanboy of mussolini. 

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/272683/

As to being a racist, there is evidence about his behaviour during his service in South Africa that could lead to that conclusion. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Plenty of dirt to dig though ????

Dib! Dib!

I never joined the Scouts cos I couldn't bring myself, in the Cubs for one week only, to yell "dob dob dob" in a circle (making a knee) ....

but I was amused to hear that when the scouts went camping, the leader would wake up the prey by shouting "hands off cocks, on socks."

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, simon43 said:

My opinion of the British police hit rock bottom after most of the male police starting sporting beards that made them look like Welsh farmers.....

How are they allowed to show tattoos too? They look as smart as a bunch of bus conductors.
And that's just the WPCs!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, vogie said:

This is Churchill today, maybe it's best he is boarded up, so he cannot see what a pathetic job the police are doing and what a weak society we have become. 

IMG_20200612_150914.jpg

the resemblance to Boris Johnson is uncanny.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you short sighted, Boris has hair....????

Hairdressers being shut hasn't affected him lol

Another one gone in NZ this time. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/12/city-of-hamilton-in-new-zealand-to-remove-statue-of-british-naval-captain

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

But why should any innocuous object be removed to placate a minority group that are breaking the law. The police should not just stand back and watch a frenzied mob commit crimes, it has been reported that Churchills Monument and the Cenotaph are now being boarded up so the howling rabid mob cannot get to them, if the Cenotaph, probably one of our most sacred monuments is not safe, there is something very serious wrong with the way we brainwash our young, they are not certainly being taught to think for themselves.

Yes I agree, but it was a personal suggestion. Perhaps it should be surrounded with a steel cage and razor wire.