Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

webfact

41 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Just put a piece of string on a bucket of KFC and lure him out.

images.jpg

He looks just like Snowball and Cookie (my Chihuahuas) did when my daughter brought home a half consumed bucket of KFC from one of her outings with her pals last week.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Every single western democracy on the planet has polling stations/places and requires some form of voter ID and for the person to present themselves for a vote. There are states in the USA that dont even require an ID to vote (All of them are democrat states) 

And yet somehow, and for some reason, the American left has deemed this procedure as racist voter suppression because they know it will benefit them. 

just enlighten us, please, how many times has Trump voted by mail, you don't know? ok let me help you

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-ever-voted-by-mail/

David Jolly, a former Republican congressman from Florida, was correct when he tweeted Trump has voted by mail. Trump has used the absentee voting system in at least three elections: Trump voted by mail during New York’s mayoral election in 2017, cast an absentee ballot during the state’s midterm election the following year, and again used a vote-by-mail ballot in Florida’s primary election in 2020. 

In 2017, Trump, first lady Melania Trump and their daughter, Ivanka Trump, all cast absentee votes during New York’s mayoral race. These votes made headlines at the time because it was reported that Melania and Ivanka filled out their ballots incorrectly (and therefore were invalid) while the president listed the wrong birth date:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

So.... Democrats want to change the rules for voting in a presidential election, right at the finish line and at the last minute, and its Trump who's trying to cheat? 

Absurd. 

Trump, who votes by mail, calls other mail-in voting 'very dangerous' and 'corrupt'

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Silurian said:

"...with great dispatch". No mincing of words there. No so sleepy or absent-mindedness there. Just a straight forward comment to boot Donald's behind out of the WH. Gotta love it.

It does make sense but I honestly wasn't sure what he said at first. Doesn't have the greatest diction.... and honestly, who actually says "with great dispatch", do you think that's understandable to the man on the street? 

EDIT: If you were being sarcastic I retract that comment.

Edited by RickG16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1