Protesters burn down Wendy's in Atlanta after police shooting

webfact

3 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

You do realize that Wendy herself was not only a white female, but a freckled one to boot, as such a symbol of white systemic racism. So it's only logical for these peaceful protestors to burn down this Wendy's franchise. Ronald McDonald, white-faced clown that he is, must be quaking in his boots right now.

A white freckled female is a symbol of white systemic racism??

I hope that you are somehow intending to be sarcastic.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Stupid remark, apartheid is worse then anything. I bet if you take a vote in South Africa the majority would not want to go back to it. Some whites might, and some previously privileged blacks perhaps. But all on all no black wants to go back to a time where they would get murdered and whites would get off without a trial. People ended up dissapearing never to be heard from again. 

Freedoms a wonderfully thing,pity you can,t spread it on a bit of bread and eat it.

3 hours ago, Why Me said:

Fights the officers, grabs their taser, flees on foot and then stops to aim what's in his hand, maybe the taser, maybe not, at the officers. I would say that's grounds for being shot at.

Yep, in some warped society where gun laws are as they are. In the rest of the world falling asleep in ones car wouldn't result in being killed by the police.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Why Me said:

Fights the officers, grabs their taser, flees on foot and then stops to aim what's in his hand, maybe the taser, maybe not, at the officers. I would say that's grounds for being shot at.

The autopsy states that he was shot in the back.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

Yep, in some warped society where gun laws are as they are. In the rest of the world falling asleep in ones car wouldn't result in being killed by the police.

The police were only doing their job ,why did he grab the taser,why did he run ,he was in the wrong ,but after saying that why shoot him? ,thats the problem when people have guns ,they tend to use them,sometimes without thinking first

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Shooting the bad guy in the arm or leg is only for the movies. I was taught "center mass" working for DOD. I'm sure the cops are too. You shoot to kill, not to wound.

AND that is the law I am talking about changing........ 

I've been watching all these 'In Store' Videos of the looters breaking in to stores............ And if the first few were shot in the legs do you thing more would pour in or run for safety???????   I GOT MY OPINION............. What is youirs.

Edited to add: And I am not talking about Cops and DOD....... I am talking about 'anybody, including ME..... Protecting private property from looters............. I await your reply............

Edited by kensawadee
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

You do realize that Wendy herself was not only a white female, but a freckled one to boot, as such a symbol of white systemic racism. So it's only logical for these peaceful protestors to burn down this Wendy's franchise. Ronald McDonald, white-faced clown that he is, must be quaking in his boots right now.

I find Ronald McDonald very racist and offensive. He dressed up in 'white face' and dresses like a clown. He even goes so far as to wear a red wig! How insulting to white ginger Scottish people! 

Edited by jak2002003

7 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

AND that is the law I am talking about changing........ 

I've been watching all these 'In Store' Videos of the looters breaking in to stores............ And if the first few were shot in the legs do you thing more would pour in or run for safety???????   I GOT MY OPINION............. What is youirs.

Edited to add: And I am not talking about Cops and DOD....... I am talking about 'anybody, including ME..... Protecting private property from looters............. I await your reply............

I'm not against shooting looters in the leg, not at all. I'm just saying the gun is there for when the cop fears for his life or the life of others. You can change the laws but not many have the skills to put the bullet in the leg only.

• Like 2