North Korea appears to have blown up inter-Korean liaison office - Yonhap

webfact

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

I doubt a Korean war would last very long these days nor the North Korean leader . Provided Russia and China stayed out of it .

Kim has nukes and if cornered likely to use them which is why tin pot power hungry nut jobs like him should never be allowed them - we can thank Putin for that - giving them the ability

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

The Little Rocketman stamping his feet: I'll Scream & Scream Until I'm Sick.

10 minutes ago, LeamchabangLarry said:

Yeah Kim!  That'll learn the world how cool you are.

... dumb <deleted>

It was more likely to be his sister.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, keith101 said:

I doubt a Korean war would last very long these days nor the North Korean leader . Provided Russia and China stayed out of it .

not even any need to surmise! - just look at the history books ????   

- the russians did the flying, and the Chinese bulldozed one and all back over the border 

• Like 1

Yeah, N. Korea reminds me of a guy with one bullet in his gun facing multiple opponents. It's all bluff and bluster till he fires that one bullet, then he's <deleted>. Of course, we have China in the background. No doubt, if N. Korea was attacked China would come to their aid, but if N. Korea did something really stupid, I'm not so sure. N. Korea pushes the bluff and bluster thing to its limits, but they're never gonna get really serious.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Oh dear; little Pig Face is all upset again and has thrown his dummy out of the pram because nobody is taking any notice of him !

Indeed. And I am one to simply ignore little children throwing temper tantrums. That said, the US has mistakenly paid attention to NoKo when they throw these tantrums.

• Like 1

Awwww I think little Kim is pineing for his Donald they are in love according to trump lol instead of a 100% maritime blockade and millions of thumb drives dropped into n Korea to get the n Korean people to displace this tyrant this is the result of trumps foreign policy pathetic 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tug said:

Awwww I think little Kim is pineing for his Donald they are in love according to trump lol instead of a 100% maritime blockade and millions of thumb drives dropped into n Korea to get the n Korean people to displace this tyrant this is the result of trumps foreign policy pathetic 

Maybe you're on to something. Do you suppose offering North Korea nuclear reactors might be a better foreign policy decision?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Maybe you're on to something. Do you suppose offering North Korea nuclear reactors might be a better foreign policy decision?

No as my post says a 100% maritime blockade millions of thumb drives dropped in country so the n Koreans know they have support if they get rid of Kim not shaking the enemy’s hand sucking up to and generally making an absolute fool of ones sielf,country,and squandering all the work of previous administrations so no don’t think giving the n Koreans reactors is a good idea

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Yeah, N. Korea reminds me of a guy with one bullet in his gun facing multiple opponents. It's all bluff and bluster till he fires that one bullet, then he's <deleted>. Of course, we have China in the background. No doubt, if N. Korea was attacked China would come to their aid, but if N. Korea did something really stupid, I'm not so sure. N. Korea pushes the bluff and bluster thing to its limits, but they're never gonna get really serious.

Well, he's got more than one bullet and lots of them are nuclear tipped.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

So, southern Korean groups send over balloons and bottles with money and memory sticks of South Korean dramas and the north responds by blowing up a building on its own territory?

To paraphrase star trek

”It’s war Jim, but not as we know it”

May the force be with you. 

• Haha 1