Foreigner in Thailand locks himself in a cage for four days to raise awareness about mistreatment of animals

webfact

High Respect to One of the real Good Guys actually taking action, helping Sentient Beings in Thailand (as clearly instructed by the Buddha) and doing something positive! These days, quite 'refreshing'. Happy to contribute and hope others will be impulsive, spontaneous and generous to do the needful and get the satisfaction of clicking some Baht his way. I did... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Darksidedude said:

The world is getting destroyed with this Covid-19, i really dont give a toss about what this guy is saying about caged animals.

Said straight from the heart...of stone.  I do find it interesting he needs US$8000 a week to run the sanctuary.  That's 240000 baht! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pineapple01 said:

Google its History, then comment.

I just have.  Seems like the animals are treated much better than those who give up their time to volunteer at this centre.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mak25 said:

Should read: Foreigner in Thailand locks himself in a cage for four days to raise awareness about mistreatment of Foreigners

Should read,

Foreigner in Thailand locks himself in a cage for four days to raise money to pay his bills that he took on voluntarily.

• Like 2