How do Decent Thai women find Decent Expats in Thailand?

4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I wonder how this guy can support a wife and 2 young children just blogging or vlogging a couple times a week.  He did a blog a few weeks ago on "Island living" during the shutdown, yet he staying in a luxury villa, ate out at expensive restaurants, and didn't seem to be living any differently 

Well,  I did it .  Clicked on his site.  Daaaaaamn,  dat boy dan keeps busy .   Goes to show, if you

got webpage skills and wanna work on computers all week..... you just might make a name for yourself.

Helps to have a bit of inheritance too ,  right  -----------------?    Sorry, no name as my vacation

time is already full.   

Heck, i like us misfits here at TV better .  Sarcasm, Cynicism, Loves conquered, Houses lost, Going prices of live ins .    No photos of Rumak in a Kayak .   And ads, ads, ads !   Love it

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Enzian said:

Knew that word would trigger someone, but I meant it loosely and left it in. Of course they are not, but tell me what % of HiSo ladies are looking for Nigerians or Indians? Racism in Thailand is a reality that I did not create, look at all the actors in Thai commercials.

tell me what percentage of hiso ladies wouldnt prefer another asian, say korean, taiwanese or japanese or, dare i say it, chinese?

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1

initiate physical contact with the guy you got in front of you,

it worked well for my first decent thai, but now i wised up so the rest didnt get anywhere,

but not all falangs have wised up, the worst you can get is a non reaction to your attempts

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Dan was talking about 3 attractive girls, I only see one (on the left).

So these three can't be them, unless his standards are seriously lower than mine.

Girls is the correct word BMT. These three children look like they are having fun within tent,  but personally, I married a Thai woman, not a girl and have never regretted it. An Alamy stock photo for camp followers complete with hand signs, how unusual..

6 hours ago, Henryford said:

I doubt there are many middle aged "decent" guys around. How could they stay in Thailand?

A lot of us have decent jobs (not 30k a month TEFL type jobs), some of aren't even middle aged !!

EDIT: googled "middle aged".... at 42 it seems Iam... <deleted>, tonight lass is young enough to be my daughter !!

Edited by Don Mega
  • Like 1

I'm just glad I'm old and way past this stuff.

I met my wife at work, the good old fashioned way. 

I don't think I could survive the current online dating world, it must be exhausting!

Now back to my cup of cocoa watching the nightly lakorn with Mrs G

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Inspire Hua Hin said:

They all wanted a foreign boyfriend but said it is extremely difficult to find one in Bangkok. It surprised me somewhat is in Bangkok

Perhaps it's easier to find a gullible ThaiVisa poster

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

They may have to breakout of their current social bubble.

Go outside of the country, ie., EU, Canada, etc. Might be better than camping out in outback Thailand with a female click. 

Domestically, go to venues that might attract "upscale" foreigners such as concerts, sports events, gyms, join NGO's/international professional societies.

Look to be 'discovered, not advertised.

Forgot to add...Clear Fridge of all Nam prik, pla ra, and other smelly foods detestable to quality foreigners.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Inspire Hua Hin said:

These girls were not looking for a sugar daddy too. They wanted an equal partner.

Not in my experience in dating in America back in my single days.  Money, looks, age.

Their expectations are too high.

Other than eating and drinking what are their interests?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

They may have to breakout of their current social bubble.

Go outside of the country, ie., EU, Canada, etc. Might be better than camping out in outback Thailand with a female click. 

Domestically, go to venues that might attract "upscale" foreigners such as concerts, sports events, gyms, join NGO's/international professional societies.

Look to be 'discovered, not advertised.

I would assume if they're camping probably too broke/in debt, to attend such venues.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

That would get you dismissed these days.

He asked her her name.  He was reported for sexual harassment and not being sympathetic to its gender identity.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Any pics of these 3 desirable educated 30 odd year Thai ladies? Convenient just having a blog where you can just invent stories for clickbait. 

Just a load of cliched ridden Mills and Boon story book stuff by Dan Dan the BS Man. 

I second that,,,,

D9117048-C14B-42A5-9C29-9D0A56A5E2B5.jpeg

15 minutes ago, lexlam said:

Another time in 2017 was visiting petchabun - then continued to visit puttabet national park based on some advises from locals, when we arrived at the entrance the security gate asked us to pay 500 baht each (myself and my friend) both foreigners, we decided to take U-turn and drive back to bkk,

so clearly decided that to never visit any natural parks again as long this discremination policy in place,

I'm not sure if this policy still implemented or any update after that time?

Since the Junta it's 400bht for foreigners, regardless of Thai d/l, Thai work permit or Permanent residency.

I've never paid that though, as there are always hiking and cycling trails into the parks bypassing the main entrance.

It's a bit harder with islands!

• Like 1

Was trawling ThaiFriendly ........ noticed several ladies (20s and early 30s) had "No schoolteachers" on their list of requirements, but were happy with elderly retirees. 

hahahahaha, thats actually damn funny !!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I met my wife at work, the good old fashioned way. 

That would get you dismissed these days.

Ha ha .    GB, you mean she bent down to pick something up and you just happened to bump into her ?

enjoy the evening cocoas .........  I am still a little too proud to admit to that fate .  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Inspire Hua Hin said:

These girls were not looking for a sugar daddy too. They wanted an equal partner.

Great observation or I better say "theory" base on what you were told, or what you think that it could be the case. 

Edited by The Theory

1 hour ago, NotYourBusiness said:

Who wants decent, anyway? ????  I concluded a long time ago I am willing to trade stimulating intelligent conversation for stimulating stunning good looks any day of the week.

uh.... i think i understand.   Which one are you trading ?   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Theory said:
23 hours ago, Inspire Hua Hin said:

Great observation or I better say "theory" base on what you were told, or what you think. 

i am not a grammar police guy..... but now that i see that again ...  well, it just bothers me.

"these girls were not looking for a sugar daddy either"     No ?

Funny, but Thai's will often say "too"  instead of also , or either.  Example:  "i don't like it too"

Does dandy dan have a thai ghost writer employed ?

Edited by rumak
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Since the Junta it's 400bht for foreigners, regardless of Thai d/l, Thai work permit or Permanent residency.

I've never paid that though, as there are always hiking and cycling trails into the parks bypassing the main entrance.

It's a bit harder with islands!

To drive for a camping trip with the family,,,, no option only to pass the gate,,

However, I scrapped away that kind of trips to visit natural parks,,  it's unfair and unecessary matter,