Beach Vendors Disappear

Banana7

1 minute ago, anchadian said:

No, I certainly don't.  I live too far from Pattaya.

Your other post was reference to having to build the beach again, and now it's the beach chair vendors who are are missing together with the chairs and umbrellas.

I should report these matters to the keystone cops.

One of the vendors said he was ordered by Pattaya City Hall to vacate the beach, but he didn't provide any other reasons.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, champers said:

They have to close for 3 days in the 3rd week of every month as per instructions from City Hall. No logical reason for this.

There is a sign on the beach near Soi 1 detailing when all the beaches have to close; Jomtien is a different 3 days, I think

Yes Jomtien too.

P_20200715_115627_1.thumb.jpg.5785e971c611e05bd2754000a45110ca.jpg

1683365044_jomtienchairs.jpg.feca8249c9979a770a77ed74ab7f4a90.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe they knew the rain was coming and didn't want to get blamed for all the "missing" sand that got washed out to see.

You know, the same way that they got blamed for all the trash that washes up on the beaches in Bang Saen almost everyday.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, Banana7 said:

One of the vendors said he was ordered by Pattaya City Hall to vacate the beach, but he didn't provide any other reasons.

Perhaps Pattaya City Hall already knew a dog was going to have a "dump" on the beach!!

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, Banana7 said:

I think they have changed from cleaning the beaches every wednesday to 2-3 days every 3 week.