Red Rag to a Red Bull! Netizens show their fury over "Boss" dropped charges decision

rooster59

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If I was Thai,I would wonder what the hell is going on here,

where is the rule of law,not the law for the rich and influential

and another for the man on the street,I am only a pawn in their game.

(you were right Bob.)

regards worgeordie

Thais already know there is no "rule of law"... money talks !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

wouldn't want to be crossing the street when I am driving, might get dragged for a few kilometres under my Ford Ranger, and I wouldn't think twice about stopping for the scumbag !

And then you would see how quick the hand of Thai "justice" can be.

• Like 1

1500 people reacting with an angry emoji must have the authorities really scared. 

If the people really cared enough, there should be a nationwide boycott of all Red Bull products. That would make a statement. The rest is simply business as usual. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

1st step ? start by boycotting the damn drink....

I clicked the 'funny' icon because I see so many empty bottles of Red Bull along the paths that I walk. It seems as though the whole country is hooked on caffiene in a bottle.

I guess that with the covid pandemic raging around the world and Thailand thankfully seemingly having it under control.

The family decided to add a couple of zeros to their offers or brown envelopes , to get old Boss safe back home and away from countries infected with covid.

I am sure that this transgression will come back to haunt him in a future life and no amount of making merit at the temples will change that.

6 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I would. But I've never touched the stuff to begin with. It's nothing but a potentially diabetes-inducing sugar syrup fortified with 3 espressos worth of caffeine. I guess I just never have been "trendy" enough to pour that <deleted> down my throat only "because everybody else is doing it too".

I do not drink the stuff either, but it's a bit too late for a boycott to be an effective means to damage this family. I am sure the have diversified their money and investments a long time ago. That's what the "just us" system was supposed to be designed for . Epstein hung himself too!

11 hours ago, YetAnother said:

excellent, that means they are watching and they care

Except that when their time comes and they are in trouble most of them will try and buy their way out of it. Hypocrites. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YetAnother said:

excellent, that means they are watching and they care

Action speaks louder than words .

Keyboard warriors , are watching and they care ..

Nuff said ...

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, PatOngo said:

If I was Thai, I would be totally ashamed of the people who run my country! Thankfully, I'm not!

Count your blessings , you are not Thai..

15 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Mushroom pickers go to jail for about 7 years and Red Bull police killers have charges dropped against them. I wonder which of these two types of people can stuff brown envelopes with more money. I hope that the International Press gets hold of this story. Shame on Thailand. 

Share it! Share It! everywhere you can = Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc...

53 minutes ago, easton said:

Thailand can be a dangerous place even with personal security, lil boss better watch his back.

What would be interesting is upon his return to Thailand....if a drunk driver hit & killed him dragging his body for a few blocks..... would driver be charged?

Edited by meechai
  • Like 1

No proof he was speeding.

No breath test to prove he was drunk.

No urine test to prove he was taking drugs.

Not sure why people are so butthurt over the charges being dropped, for all we know he was driving sensibly and the policeman cut in front of him.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This will all go away by next week after which when "alleged cop killer "Boss"" returns to Thailand the Red Bull carpet will be rolled out and flower pedals thrown before his feet.

The justice system (prisons) are for commoners. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, petermik said:

The countries leaders aught to hang their heads in shame...but they have none...bent and currupt to the core :whistling:

What shame?  They understand how the system works and milk it for all its worth. 
No shame at all.  The public is shown exactly how a quintessential two-tiered justice system works, and then to cap it off they send out a spokesman to tell the commoners that this isn't two-tiered justice and to mind their own business.  Yet every commoner in the country knows that under the same circumstances the outcome for them would have been a speedy conviction and jail. 

• Like 2