Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Scott

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, VBF said:

Many meds are dangerous substances if misused

Your last sentence makes little sense but if you mean that some people with CV had thromboses, I understand that is a known side-effect.....possibly someone with real medical knowledge could comment (as ever I appeal to @Sheryl for clarification.  :wai: )

I agree severe Covid needs to be managed very carefully by competent doctors. As far as many meds being dangerous is very true. Tylenol  and aspirin toxicity are common in emergency rooms and can kill. Most medicines can be abused and have dire consequences. Best to be vaccinated and prevent the disease up front.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Getting off subject a bit. The subject is taking the vaccine or not. Covid19 is a serious disease but should be discussed separately IMO.

Not really; & if it was, I'm sure Sheryl would have said so.

12 hours ago, A512 said:

soon or later all bubbles will burst, the system is rigged from top to bottom (almost, not everyone in the bottom are corrupted) the Cabal is just the minority and they will fall.

vaccines are dangerous substances, if you can't see that I will not be the one to open your eyes. 

About that autopsies, diverses kadavers were found with venous thrombosis, what a coincidence.

It's not a coincidence, it's a direct result of the way that CoVid-19 is known to damage the lining of blood vessels, known as the endothelium. This is discussed in the article linked to in my previous post.

Given the way that the SARS-Cov-2 virus has exposed the pharmacutical industrial complex I'll give the vaccine a strong pass, if certificates are required then this is one of the few times corruption will work in my favour.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:28 AM, Onrai said:

Have you ever wondered what that crater shaped scar on you arm is? That is from a small pox vaccine.

Never met anyone who didn’t have a small pox scar.

I do not have one but remember lots of kids around me having the scar you speak of.

3 hours ago, watgate said:

To the poster who said that most Americans will eventually take the vaccine I beg to differ especially if they have used aborted fetal tissue in the production of the vaccine. Once word gets out about this millions of Americans will not take the vaccine. Also millions of Americans don't trust Bill Gates and his agenda.

I can't speak to all the vaccines currently under development but the ones most likely to be used in the US (such as the Moderna, Pfizer, NovaVax and Inovio vaccines) do not use cell lines taken from foetuses, according to an article on the website of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

Also, as a letter sent to the FDA by members of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and 20 other religious, medical, and political organizations that oppose abortion says:

“Thankfully, other [COVID-19] vaccines … utilize cell lines not connected to unethical procedures and methods.”

• Like 1

15 hours ago, connda said:

If I was a betting man, I'd wager the odds for a mandated vaccination required for any foreigner wishing to process a yearly extension to stay would be sure odds.

And probably an avoided requirement through an agent for a 500bht note, remember where you are.

Edited by tingtongfarang
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I can't speak to all the vaccines currently under development but the ones most likely to be used in the US (such as the Moderna, Pfizer, NovaVax and Inovio vaccines) do not use cell lines taken from foetuses, according to an article on the website of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

I take it from your replies you are in the business of making money from selling vaccinations to the masses?

People do tend to ignore the fact that "pharma" has the largest budgets imaginable to sell their products, they are in the business of selling for profit, not saving humanity, though they tend not to "advertise that fact, preying on the gullibility of the masses?

Its noticable how our immune systems are ignored, no money in Pharma promoting the boosting of same with known ingredients.

When the following are addressed:-

1. Trust in govt 2. Trust in testing or results 3. Trust in rushed vaccines with zero liability for manufacturers

I may consider a vaccination, until then you are welcome to defend and be first in line. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CGW said:

I take it from your replies you are in the business of making money from selling vaccinations to the masses?

No, I'm not in any business, having retired five years ago but when I was working, I never had anything to do with any area of medicine or pharmaceuticals - I worked in computer security or corporate planning virtually my entire life (with short spells as a language teacher and an archaeologist when I was younger).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tingtongfarang said:

And probably an avoided requirement through an agent for a 500bht note, remember where you are.

Good job for Big Joke. I can imagine a story with him pointing at a group from TVF after exposing the corruption. It's bad enough paying an agent because you lack the cash for a visa, but a whole level higher if you willfully expose others to Covid19. 

• Confused 1

Here's another example of why CoVid-19 is not just a kind of flu:

78% of recovered CoVid-19 patients have heart damage

As the article states:

Cardiac involvement and myocardial inflammation are common in recovered COVID-19 patients, according to a new study published in JAMA Cardiology.

A high profile instance of this is that 27 year-old Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez is out for the rest of the season because of persistent myocarditis caused by CoVid-19.

https://twitter.com/JimNBCBoston/status/1289671981328027648?s=20

3 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It's not a coincidence, it's a direct result of the way that CoVid-19 is known to damage the lining of blood vessels, known as the endothelium. This is discussed in the article linked to in my previous post.

Which I see comes from BHF - a VERY reputable source, IMO - one of the ones I mentioned earlier in this thread. 

You almost certainly noticed that they're not afraid to use phrases like "are thought to be" and  "these symptoms may be caused by the way that......." showing us all that there's a long way to go before definitive answers to some questions are found.

Scary but encouraging I feel and outlandish fairy stories conspiracy theories don't help any of us to fully understand what's going on!

Always remember......"consider the source"

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Yes, thrombosis is very common in severe COVID disease.

It has become apparent that severe COVID disease is not just a severe viral pneumonia as originally thought but rather a multi-organ disease .

Not only does it have significant mortlaity rate but severe COVID is turning out to have long term health effects even on those who recover. We are just starting to find out the extent of this. A recently published study found more than half recorvered patients had long term neurological damage.

Thanks for "injecting" (pun intended) the voice of reason ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, checkered flag said:

Vaccines 101: 

It appears that most of the posters here have little knowledge of viruses or vaccines. 

When exposed, we hope that the human body creates an antibody response before it's too late. If the response is T Cell immunity (memory cell leukocytes) the immunity last longer. That's why they measure T Cell response. The antibody level might not be high but the body retains the ability to produce protective antibodies quickly from these T cells. These antibodies can be specific to specific strains so protection may be strain specific (flu). Others may cover more widely smallpox).

Vaccine development has developed rapidly over the years. I look at three generations or stages:

1)  Live related viruses were used that had cross coverage. This was the case with small pox where active cow pox viruses were used. 

2) Modified viruses were used. Viruses made non infective through heat or chemical sterilization. This process takes more time because the virus must be grown and modified. There are risks if not 100% killed. Virus are grown in host animals or eggs and some peoples reach to the host horse serum sickness) There's a lot more too it though.

3) Genetic engineered virus particles. These can be produced by genetic sequencing and more or less developed via computer  programing. (also up and coming for cancer treatments). Since most of the vaccine developers have been working from the genetic sequencing this seem to be the approach. Vaccines produced this way should be much safer because no whole viruses are involved. The only risks should be the vaccine misses the target and doesn't work, the virus mutates (maybe the same) or it's suspended in something the host reacts to (like an allergic reaction).

If Covid19 mutates like the flu periodic revaccinations could be required like the flu. Future vaccines could cover multiple mutations, though.

With the large amount of money being poured into vaccine development, many new therapies in addition to Civid19 may be possible. Much in the same way that space exploration resulted in computer chip development years ago. 

live well with your vaccines, no thanks for me, anyone trying to inject me with garbage will feel how sharp is my tanto.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 11:30 PM, BritManToo said:

I don't believe in vaccination.

Refused my first vaccination (TB) aged 13, only had one since then.

Been everywhere in the world, caught nothing worth worrying about.

Hardly ever catch flu, but oddly my vaccinated friends seem to often catch it.

and the reason is because everybody else is vaccinated....

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, pegman said:

Here we go folks. Putin has just announced Russia has approved a first COVID-45 vaccine for public use. His own daughter has taken it and the Plilipines' leader has promised to do the same.

https://apnews.com/fcda62ad992db414d65f23b2adb78e44

Putin, the KGB agent .. take that with a tanker load of salt. He's got multiple Ph.D's in trolling.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:41 AM, herwin1234 said:

I only would take a vaccin if i had to travel to the usa. Luckely i dont have to. Glad to be in Thailand, dont need vaccin. But sure hope Thailand will be smart and ONLY let foreigners who are vaccinated into the country. 

And if Thailand if mandates visa extensions awarded to foreigners only if they take the vaccine?

Will you wish to stay or stick to your principles and go back to your country?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2020 at 1:18 AM, checkered flag said:

Without getting too technical, the researchers are looking at T Cell (memory cell) response which is long term.  T Cell lymphocytes are what provide lasting immunity. They produce antibodies that counter the virus. Injecting antibodies ( as a therapy) would be OK but not long lasting. That's why giving someone serum from a convalescent Covid19 patient works (short term).

Thanks for the informative and clear response. let's all get out of this alive!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm 52, I got covid. I had a low grade fever and body aches for three days, but I remained functional. I was much sicker at 26 when I got chicken pox. I would do it all over again to avoid the GMO Bill Gates vaccine they are pushing. That injection will re-write your genetic code... and we have no idea what the implications of that are. No thanks. I am told I am likely immune for this remainder of the year and was even invited to give plasma to harvest my antibodies as a therapy to others. This is nature at work... and I am all for it. 

Edited by Tounge Thaied
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tounge Thaied said:

I'm 52, I got covid. I had a low grade fever and body aches for three days, but I remained functional. I was much sicker at 26 when I got chicken pox. I would do it all over again to avoid the GMO Bill Gates vaccine they are pushing. That injection will re-write your genetic code... and we have no idea what the implications of that are. No thanks. I am told I am likely immune for this remainder of the year and was even invited to give plasma to harvest my antibodies as a therapy to others. This is nature at work... and I am all for it. 

Good, so you will go back to your country. Personal choice.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Re-writing you genetic code - really. This is so far out that I don't know where to start  responding. I suggest you take to a medical professional - MD or RN about this. MD best since most RNs don't deal with genetic mutations. Maybe the MD take treated your Covid19 would be a good starting point. If you were properly diagnosed with Civid19 you might have essentially been immunized by the infection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1