France's Le Drian blames Britain's 'attitude' for Brexit talks impasse

snoop1130

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Typical negotiation talk. The more I hear about Britain being intransigent and unrealistic, the more I hope for a good outcome.  Britons are notoriously reactive, a good deal at the last moment, yeah, I hope for it. You have to hold the Sword of Damocles over their head (no deal) to get anywhere at all. Who'll blink first?

Nororiously reactive ? I hardly think so. Don't let the likes of front-line politics fool you. If anything we are meticulous planners but huge procrastinators.

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's look how you and all the other people in Great Britain feel when the s$% hits the fan and the economy goes down, DOWN. Don't say nobody warned you.

I don't live there so why will it affect me?

Anyway, if it does go down it'll be karma for almost destroying the NZ economy when they joined the common market and stabbed NZ in the back.

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Down the drain then Mr Diran????

Le Drian  (sorry I googled the Diran name to check who he was and I realised you were talking about Le Drian 555)

Is the anagram on purpose ? Drian and drain ?

31 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I heard an interview this morning explaining that the Canadians were treated similarly by the EU until the 11th hour. Whether that'll happen this time remains to be seen, but if HMG settles for less than full umbilical severance the electorate will see through it.

Nope. The electorate will be relieved as they have seen though Bungle and his bs.

• Haha 1